Nasser Hussain walking out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so true that.

Real experts everyone of them.

Earlier in the series I was complaining that SKY didnt have enough mixture ie a couple of more Australians in but then I heard Mark Taylor on the presentations and realised how lucky we are,

Having watched a lot of Aussie Cricket coverage from both Channel 9 and Fox Sports I was delighted that used there own commentators as all the Aussies (with the possible exception of Brendon Julian) are absolute toilet and they make your ears bleed. The likes of Bill Lawry, Adam Gilchrist, Mark Taylor and particulalry Ian Healy all want shooting!!

Thought Vaughan was a bit of fresh air on 5 live sports extra

At the risk of further moving a cricket thread to the NFL.

The Bears were scheduled to play the Highest winning Seed in the next round and the Falcons ply the lowest winning seed from the wildcard games.
Seeds were

1. Falcons
2. Bears
3. Eagles
4. Seahawks
5. Saints
6. Packers

So the Packers beat the Eagles meaning that they play Atlanta
Seahawks beat the Saints so play the Bears.

I'll do well to see the game on Sunday :lol::lol:

Having watched a lot of Aussie Cricket coverage from both Channel 9 and Fox Sports I was delighted that used there own commentators as all the Aussies (with the possible exception of Brendon Julian) are absolute toilet and they make your ears bleed. The likes of Bill Lawry, Adam Gilchrist, Mark Taylor and particulalry Ian Healy all want shooting!!

Thought Vaughan was a bit of fresh air on 5 live sports extra

Bill Lawry is probably the most unashamedly biased cricket commentator of all time, however I do think Mark Taylor is good, best of a pretty bad bunch in fairness, always liked Michael Slater aswell. Feel sorry for those who do have to listen to the Australian coverage though, Bill Lawry and Mark Nicholas on the same broadcast, pure hell.

Bill Lawry is probably the most unashamedly biased cricket commentator of all time, however I do think Mark Taylor is good, best of a pretty bad bunch in fairness, always liked Michael Slater aswell. Feel sorry for those who do have to listen to the Australian coverage though, Bill Lawry and Mark Nicholas on the same broadcast, pure hell.

get this shite off the NFL forum and on to the cricket one :oops:

Warney is by far the best Aussie commentator, the best seem shockingly bad.

Is Tony Greig still on Channel 9? Worst cricket commentator of all time imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back