Nasser Hussain walking out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
After many initial misgivings, I am really coming round to the sky cricket coverage. Marvellous commentary (apart from Botham) and it was superb that a commercial broadcaster waited about an hour before taking an ad break, so letting viewers share the celebrations that were taking place between players and supporters. I bet there were thousands of people, like me, who had one extra drink before bed to join in the euphoria of the occasion.

The coverage was wonderfully memorable.

are you bothered who we get next week mate?

It will be the Saints. Can't see the Hawks doing out against them.

Quietly confident. I think we have a better chance against the Saints than the Eagles.

PS. NFL Forum this Shite;);)

After many initial misgivings, I am really coming round to the sky cricket coverage. Marvellous commentary (apart from Botham) and it was superb that a commercial broadcaster waited about an hour before taking an ad break, so letting viewers share the celebrations that were taking place between players and supporters. I bet there were thousands of people, like me, who had one extra drink before bed to join in the euphoria of the occasion.

The coverage was wonderfully memorable.

I had to be up at 5 for work but stopped up till two in the morning, fair to say I was in a canny state when the alarm went off:lol::lol:

Utter crap about Hussain.

It was Vaughan that galvanised the team and brought solidarity.

Bullshit. Vaughan carried on the progress made under Hussain. Nasser banged heads together and changed the mentality of the team along with Fletcher.

Utter crap about Hussain.

It was Vaughan that galvanised the team and brought solidarity.

bollocks mate we went from a side that was rock bottom getting beat by the worst team in test cricket and were down at an all time low in the rankings to a side that was competative against everyone we played. He is the fourth successful England captain of all time and with a team that had about 6 decent players and TBF the rest were shite.

Vaughan wouldn't have been successful without the Hussain era. If you're basing Hussains captaincy on his decision to bowl first in Australlia or his negative bowling tactics then you need to look at his captaincy more

IMO Hussain could get more out of players than Vaughan

Last edited:
It will be the Saints. Can't see the Hawks doing out against them.

Quietly confident. I think we have a better chance against the Saints than the Eagles.

PS. NFL Forum this Shite;);)

Eagles are playing Green Bay are they not?the winners of that face the Monsters of the Midway.

Eagles are playing Green Bay are they not?the winners of that face the Monsters of the Midway.

Nar Mate.

Bears face the Highest winning seed in the next round.
I think GB will beat the Eagles and Saints over Hawks.

So Bears will play Saints(5th seed)
Falcons v Packers (6th seed)

If the Eagles win then the Bears will play the Eagles.

Nar Mate.

Bears face the Highest winning seed in the next round.
I think GB will beat the Eagles and Saints over Hawks.

So Bears will play Saints(5th seed)
Falcons v Packers (6th seed)

If the Eagles win then the Bears will play the Eagles.

Fcking hell. I think I prefer the Eagles to the Saints then....beat them once already this season.

Fcking hell. I think I prefer the Eagles to the Saints then....beat them once already this season.

I just think the Saints are more of a dome team and won't like playing outside in Chicago when its freezing.

Not really arsed either way but would like to see the Packers out.

Strauss was on about being a commentator and Swann said "Hussains job will be getting the chop soon"

cuts to the 3rd man box he took his headset off and walked off :lol:

Talking about Swann you should watch his Ashes Tour Diary. Quite funny. Sorry if SEB

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnh0KnTwAos&feature=channel[/ame]

strange thread this. suddenly lurching into the nfl :lol:

I just think the Saints are more of a dome team and won't like playing outside in Chicago when its freezing.

Not really arsed either way but would like to see the Packers out.

How did we end up with Seattle???????

Agree about the Packers but I think the Falcons will do them.

How did we end up with Seattle???????

Agree about the Packers but I think the Falcons will do them.

At the risk of further moving a cricket thread to the NFL.

The Bears were scheduled to play the Highest winning Seed in the next round and the Falcons ply the lowest winning seed from the wildcard games.
Seeds were

1. Falcons
2. Bears
3. Eagles
4. Seahawks
5. Saints
6. Packers

So the Packers beat the Eagles meaning that they play Atlanta
Seahawks beat the Saints so play the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back