Narcos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some of that Trainwreck movie. Utter shite! A retard chimpanzee could write a better script!

What's this like? I've seen clips and looks alright.

Pirates and that. Great watch. Great characters and good storyline. Defo recommend it mate. What about the other two?

Logon or register to see this image

Believe it or not, but that awesome blonde is the middle bottom on on that last pic.

I've seen Ballers. I thought it was good. I never heard of Mr. Robot.

I enjoyed ballers too. Saying that though I have a soft spot for The Rock. :oops:

Mr Robot is quality. It follows a young computer programmer who suffers from social anxiety disorder and is a conspiracy theorist and forms connections through hacking. He's recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot (Christian Slater).

Haven't seen Mr Robot or Blacksails, any good? I plan on watching Ballers when it starts this month on Sky.

Both are a really good watch mate. Blacksails is all about pirates and very easy on the eye. Mr Robot is a bit more gritier and slower pace, but right up my alley, plus it has Christian slater in it. Ballers is good too. I don't wait for nowt on telly. Steam it off here bud. http://putlocker.is/

Do you recommend any apart from Narcos mate? I have troble sometimes finding stuff, as Ive seen quite a bit.

Both are a really good watch mate. Blacksails is all about pirates and very easy on the eye. Mr Robot is a bit more gritier and slower pace, but right up my alley, plus it has Christian slater in it. Ballers is good too. I don't wait for nowt on telly. Steam it off here bud. http://putlocker.is/

Do you recommend any apart from Narcos mate? I have troble sometimes finding stuff, as Ive seen quite a bit.
Sons of Anarchy is probably my fave series on Netflix. On Now TV I've started watching a new series called Aquarius starring David Duchovny. He's a police sergeant in 1960's LA. Only a couple of episodes in and it's brilliant.

Watched the first Narcos last night - enjoyed it.

Black Sails is by no means going to go down as a classic, but then there's these two getting there kit off for camera

Ive learned not to expect everything is going to be a wire or sopranos. But there are still plenty of really good stuff to watch.

Here's a few I've gorged on in the past year
Blacksails
Mr Robot
Ballers
Almost Human
Da Vinci's demons
Boshe
Ray Donvan
Backstrom
Marco Polo
Elemenatry
Supernatural
Castle
Franklin and bash
Penny dreadfull
Blacklist
Falling skies

And before anyone says yes Im a saddo, but when you are away with work and nowt to do. Gotta watch a box set.

Sons of Anarchy is probably my fave series on Netflix. On Now TV I've started watching a new series called Aquarius starring David Duchovny. He's a police sergeant in 1960's LA. Only a couple of episodes in and it's brilliant.

Thanks for them two mate. Not got round to watching sons of anarchy or Aquarius yet. Both sound up my street. I'm just a bit funny that I have to wait for the season to end before I start watching it. Hate waiting for episodes and it helps me remember where I am in series.

Thanks for them two mate. Not got round to watching sons of anarchy or Aquarius yet. Both sound up my street. I'm just a bit funny that I have to wait for the season to end before I start watching it. Hate waiting for episodes and it helps me remember where I am in series.
No worries mate. Both definitely worth your time. Sons of Anarchy can go a little far fetched and extreme and received some criticism from others because of that, but that actually appealed to me. Thanks for the recommendations also, will have a gander when I'm back from work.

No worries mate. Both definitely worth your time. Sons of Anarchy can go a little far fetched and extreme and received some criticism from others because of that, but that actually appealed to me. Thanks for the recommendations also, will have a gander when I'm back from work.

Nowt wrang with being far fetched. Thats what telly is for I suppose.

Ill add another few to my list.

Banshee. Top notch

Justified. Timothy Oliphant. Need I say more.

Vikings. History has never been so good.

Spartacus. Blood guts, class fighting, fit flange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJiBouML3FQ

Nowt wrang with being far fetched. Thats what telly is for I suppose.

Ill add another few to my list.

Banshee. Top notch

Justified. Timothy Oliphant. Need I say more.

Vikings. History has never been so good.

Spartacus. Blood guts, class fighting, fit flange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJiBouML3FQ
Love Justified, completely forgot to recommend it! Fantastic, Boyd Krauter is one of the best characters on TV.

One of the best series' I've seen. Genuinely hooked from the start and everything from the narration to the general atmosphere was spot on.

If you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth a watch. All episodes for the first series are on Netflix.
the nephew's going away with his bairn and bewer for a couple of weeks so i'll be looking after his gaff, watering the plants and feeding his cat and whatnot, so i'll give this a spin on his big telly there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back