Narcos

One of the best series' I've seen. Genuinely hooked from the start and everything from the narration to the general atmosphere was spot on.

If you haven't seen it yet, it's well worth a watch. All episodes for the first series are on Netflix.
Excellent series imo, best bit is its nearly all true

most modern films are utter rubbish

They don't make films for people over 30 anymore. It's all for the 15-30 age group so it's bang crash wallop, car chases and explosions. Telly makes money catering to middle aged people with disposable income so they actually make watchable stuff for us people.

I watched the first one and a half shows and it's worth watching like.

They don't make films for people over 30 anymore. It's all for the 15-30 age group so it's bang crash wallop, car chases and explosions. Telly makes money catering to middle aged people with disposable income so they actually make watchable stuff for us people.

None of which I have ever really liked. They get in the way of the narrative.

I watched some of that Trainwreck movie. Utter shite! A retard chimpanzee could write a better script!

I like it too.

Have you seen Mr Robot, Ballers and Blacksails?

What's this like? I've seen clips and looks alright.

Back