Narcos

Just watched the first two episodes and think it's very good. Anyone who likes this sort of thing should watch The Two Escobars. It's a documentary about the Colombian footballer who got shot and Pablo, very good it is.

If you like this and can stand the subtitles try Gomorrah, it's at least as good. It's based on the film and is a grubby, gritty look at the Neapolitan mafia. Dunno if it's on Netflix but it's on TBP.

Really enjoyed the film. Will have a look for this. Gritty and grubby are two good words to describe the film like

Just watched the first two episodes and think it's very good. Anyone who likes this sort of thing should watch The Two Escobars. It's a documentary about the Colombian footballer who got shot and Pablo, very good it is.

Another great shout. It's made by ESPN and falls under 'sports documentary' but don't let that put anyone off.

Thought Narcos was great but would have rather they completed in a single series. What's left in Pablo's life I can't see filling 10 episodes so unless they have some cracking side stories it might get a bit boring.

Slightly off topic but I got Netflix recently & looked up about 8 things I wanted to watch & none of them are on it.

What a pile of shite.

I agree. Content is not great, even if you get the US version (which is substantially better)

Thought Narcos was great but would have rather they completed in a single series. What's left in Pablo's life I can't see filling 10 episodes so unless they have some cracking side stories it might get a bit boring.

I agree. Content is not great, even if you get the US version (which is substantially better)

He get's married three times and is divorced twice. That keeps the pot boiling.

excellent series !
theres 3 episodes back to back in the middle of series 2 that are some of the best telephone episodes ever for me :cool: superb stuff

Back