Named and shamed - Ross you have some explaining to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really fair with you being a 7 stone weakling with cerebral palsy ?
There is that mind
Could you not have PM'd Ross on Facebook thus avoiding looking like aradgie on a public forum?;)

I am always inadvertantly giving the wrong feedback on eBay. Once negged some twat then idavertantly left some glowing prose, auto filled from the previous transaction. Bastard mobiles!
this. I've now removed the star rating, that was put up on a Monday, so my guess is Andy put some pics on of that weekends shooting and as I've scrolled I've accidentally tapped 1 star, there was no text. I've lost count of the times I've accidentally liked "my gran just died in a car crash" statuses on FB

Should have dropped me a Facebook message or a pm on here but he wanted an audience for what ever reason

There is that mind
this. I've now removed the star rating, that was put up on a Monday, so my guess is Andy put some pics on of that weekends shooting and as I've scrolled I've accidentally tapped 1 star, there was no text. I've lost count of the times I've accidentally liked "my gran just died in a car crash" statuses on FB

Should have dropped me a Facebook message or a pm on here but he wanted an audience for what ever reason
Peace returns to the valley. Let's not get aerated about the whys and wherefores :)

While this has been going on we've had no smoker vs peachy updates :neutral:

Absolutely fine by me. At first I thought he was joking but I reckon he seems genuinely angry.....

Not joking, I've work extremely hard to establish myself as a photographer, and have worked extremely hard to make sure every customer rates me as 5 star. I take my business very seriously and so if anyone gives me a bad review and hasn't even used me then yeah I'm gonna blow a fuse.

I see you've removed the offending review and I accept you did this by accident... I am sure you can understand how it looked at the time though?

Anyway cheers for removing it :)

Not joking, I've work extremely hard to establish myself as a photographer, and have worked extremely hard to make sure every customer rates me as 5 star. I take my business very seriously and so if anyone gives me a bad review and hasn't even used me then yeah I'm gonna blow a fuse.

I see you've removed the offending review and I accept you did this by accident... I am sure you can understand how it looked at the time though?

I still reckon you should have a proper sort out.

Talking of photo board excitement has hebbs's mafioso paedo postcard collecting thread gone the journey?

In the blue corner weight unknown, height unknown, possibly fighting out of Ajax, THE ABOMINABLE ANDY!!!

Anddddd in the red corner weighing in at 7 stone height 8ft fighting out of Durham, ROSS 'THE WINDMILLER' WILLBY

We'll I would have thought you'd given me the benefit of the doubt, I've put your name forward to friends and family and even had you in mind for mine when I eventually asked the question. I've tagged your username in posts on the SMB when people have asked about weddings photographers.[DOUBLEPOST=1393164269][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the blue corner weight unknown, height unknown, possibly fighting out of Ajax, THE ABOMINABLE ANDY!!!

Anddddd in the red corner weighing in at 7 stone height 8ft fighting out of Durham, ROSS 'THE WINDMILLER' WILLBY
17, not 7 ;)

While all these tourists are here can we get them to pay their photoboard subs?
:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back