Named and shamed - Ross you have some explaining to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajax_andy

Finally worked out how to look at who's given me what review on my Facebook business page, couldn't understand why I had 4.5 stars out of 5 until I came across one 1 out of 5 star rating... The name? Ross Wilby.

No idea who this clown is so googled him and turns out there's someone called that with the flickr account with the same user name as on here.

So... As I am presuming this is you Ross would you care to explain why you've given me a 1 star rating on my business page, you know for the business that pays my bills!

I'll reserve calling you anything on obscene until you've had chance to respond.

:lol: nee google or flickr in my time, no computers either. A lot of head scratching though…..

My guess it's because the owner has a rather aggressive manner and does not like criticism?

What is your business? Xfactor judge?

My guess it's because the owner has a rather aggressive manner and does not like criticism?

What is your business? Xfactor judge?

Lol what are you on? We're talking someone leaving a negative review about my business who's never used me... I think I have a right to be annoyed

What is your business?[DOUBLEPOST=1393112957][/DOUBLEPOST]Whoops. Just seen this is the photography discussion. Being slightly educated I think I guess.

Last edited:
Just been watching there will be blood then came back to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back