Named and shamed - Ross you have some explaining to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although it may ruin a promising thread dare I suggest Ross could withdraw the rating?

Or is this not possible ?

Been meaning to ask - do you do weddings?

Yes mate, it's the main part of my business :)[DOUBLEPOST=1393145937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because he's reviewing a business he's never used, I think that's why the OP is so pissed.

Exactly!

Then there's the reason behind why someone who's never used my business would decide to leave a negative review... Seems incredibly spiteful[DOUBLEPOST=1393145991][/DOUBLEPOST]
Link to the photos?

I've never done any photos for him

Then again do we know that the 5 star ratings have used the business?

To add balance I shall be quizzing them ;)

:lol: Woah woah woah, if I have rated it 1 star I can assure you it was a slip of the finger on my phone or summit. This talk of spitefulness is ridiculous! I've even put your name forward to people I knew being married!

Absolutely fine by me. At first I thought he was joking but I reckon he seems genuinely angry.....
Not really fair with you being a 7 stone weakling with cerebral palsy ?

Could you not have PM'd Ross on Facebook thus avoiding looking like aradgie on a public forum?;)

I am always inadvertantly giving the wrong feedback on eBay. Once negged some twat then idavertantly left some glowing prose, auto filled from the previous transaction. Bastard mobiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back