N64 Retro Gaming Place In Newcastle

Wasn’t too impressed with the one in Manchester. Seemed expensive from what I remember and not many machines.

If that’s your sort of thing there’s arcade club, one in bury and one think one in Leeds. Just play flat fee to get in. One in bury is 3 floors and bar on each one
Well it’s £8 a cocktail and you get 8 tokens which gives you 8 goes on an arcade. Pints of neck oil which in Alvinos next door ar £6 are £4 in N64. So with this in mind you’re saying instead of going to a local bar to check it out we should travel 2hrs and book a hotel in Manchester to have an hour or so in a bar?
Wasn’t too impressed with the one in Manchester. Seemed expensive from what I remember and not many machines.

If that’s your sort of thing there’s arcade club, one in bury and one think one in Leeds. Just play flat fee to get in. One in bury is 3 floors and bar on each one
@Mackem00

Well it’s £8 a cocktail and you get 8 tokens which gives you 8 goes on an arcade. Pints of neck oil which in Alvinos next door ar £6 are £4 in N64. So with this in mind you’re saying instead of going to a local bar to check it out we should travel 2hrs and book a hotel in Manchester to have an hour or so in a bar?

@Mackem00

I must say Bury has never been on my list of places I really fancy travelling to for a night out.

@Mackem00
He's nailed it there like. :lol:

@Pancho
@Roger
@Keith S30S

Any idea why this has been moved from the SMB section?

Last edited:

@Mackem00
Not at all mate. Just simply giving a recommendation of a similar kind of place if you’re ever in Leeds or Manchester.

@Mackem00

I am sure the tokens are £8 stand alone. Or was on a Saturday.

I must say Bury has never been on my list of places I really fancy travelling to for a night out.
Few games on double dragon and a couple of pints. Well worth the drive.
Not at all mate. Just simply giving a recommendation of a similar kind of place if you’re ever in Leeds or Manchester.
Ill bear it in mind if I’m in Bury and fancy a game of outrun
I am sure the tokens are £8 stand alone. Or was on a Saturday.
Was definitely a deal with a cocktail on that friday

Last edited:
Few games on double dragon and a couple of pints. Well worth the drive.

Ill bear it in mind if I’m in Bury and fancy a game of outrun

Was definitely a deal with a cocktail on that friday
Seen a Facebook post where they do a happy hour from 4-7 during the week. 15 tokens and a pint for a tenner. Hopefully that deals still on when I go.

Seen a Facebook post where they do a happy hour from 4-7 during the week. 15 tokens and a pint for a tenner. Hopefully that deals still on when I go.
There you go. Good deal that. It’ll pass about an hour then you’re done I’d say unless you love it then even better as it’s a cheap night and you have a good night.

What a good place this is.

Had a dodge in last week. Was pissed but I seem to remember it was £8 a cocktail but you got 8 coins to play on loads of 80s and 90s coin op games like double dragon, outrun, street fighter etc as part of the £8

I definitely remember Neck Oil and gamma ray was £4 a pint.

Anyway it’s definitely worth a dodge in there.

Im at the cluny tomorrow night for a gig but will call in to smash me lass at street fighter for a bit as we have about £30 worth of tokens left

Went in on me stag last month. Was class, proper busy anarl.

Back