N64 Retro Gaming Place In Newcastle

It sounds like the bottom end of a bowling alley, but for living in the past, misty eyed nostalgists. Rather go to a bar with canny music where you can have a bit crack on with the lads, and actually has lasses in. I find it hard to believe a hen do would go here. Mind, it would be canny for the bairns

It sounds like the bottom end of a bowling alley, but for living in the past, misty eyed nostalgists. Rather go to a bar with canny music where you can have a bit crack on with the lads, and actually has lasses in. I find it hard to believe a hen do would go here. Mind, it would be canny for the bairns
You do both. I was out 6pm till 4am and spent an hour in there. I was with my girlfriend. I’d probably say there were more lasses than lads in there playing guitar hero and such.

You do both. I was out 6pm till 4am and spent an hour in there. I was with my girlfriend. I’d probably say there were more lasses than lads in there playing guitar hero and such.
Sorry, but I find this very hard to believe. Were they all goths? Or charvas? I love goths , but them, and charva lasses were the only girls who liked gaming back in the day

We just used it as a place to meet. As we did not expect it to be that busy at 4ish on a Saturday.

To be honest I was shocked at the hen party’s. But they had the dance games and guitar hero etc arcade machines. Plus loads of lasses seem to like games these days etc.

Don’t get me wrong the place did have some characters in and a hint of lynx. But it’s good they can get out in a social environment.

Drinks were about pre covid prices for Newcastle if that makes sense
Sorry, but I find this very hard to believe. Were they all goths? Or charvas? I love goths , but them, and charva lasses were the only girls who liked gaming back in the day

Totally normal from looking at them. Girls are aloud to like games these days. Just another form of entertainment.

Last edited:
Wasn’t too impressed with the one in Manchester. Seemed expensive from what I remember and not many machines.

If that’s your sort of thing there’s arcade club, one in bury and one think one in Leeds. Just play flat fee to get in. One in bury is 3 floors and bar on each one

Back