My lass and my Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, but I reckon she's shagging a baker and she gets the lend of his axe to cut your 'sandwiches'.
She's also cut your Scotch eggs in half - definately symbolic. Also the sausage roll ... fuckin' pitiful. She's obviously gettin' better quality cock somewhere else.

:lol:

thats fukin quality, that. Did she just chop the ends off and rip it in half.

At least she made the effort like, me mate (when there lass was off work on maternity) used to come in from a hard days graft for his tea, to find a morrisons sarnie in the placa box stuck on a plate, the lazy bitch didn't even pull the wrapper back.

at least it didnt bust his teeth like

:lol:

It's no wigan salad like but not far off. Does she have a name for this scotch egg, mammoth sandwich, sausage roll platter?

It's no wigan salad like but not far off. Does she have a name for this scotch egg, mammoth sandwich, sausage roll platter?

I think we've established it's something a long the lines of

"A savoury, I'm f***ing a new bloke and want you to fuck off/die, buffet"

Bunch of puffs,thats a fuckin gadgies sandwich that!

Has she got any sisters marra?

nah thak fuck,reckonof she did there would be a world shortage of bread

Sorry mate, but I reckon she's shagging a baker and she gets the lend of his axe to cut your 'sandwiches'.
She's also cut your Scotch eggs in half - definately symbolic. Also the sausage roll ... fuckin' pitiful. She's obviously gettin' better quality cock somewhere else.

you know, its all becoming clear now:lol:

If theres née bairns involved bin her marra,Ive just bean fed,we fired the gas barby up before, Ive had peppered mackerel,garlic king prawns,steak,snadgers and a geet fuck off burger:-D

How'd you manage to scran all that? I'd expect streaker to eat that much!

You down Bolton today? We put our application in with someone who neglected to say he had 1 point :roll:

What an inconsiderate twat marra.
Gave me ticket to a mate who's goner drive the lads down,me mates taking his little brother down, so it sounded like a lack of ale intake, figured Ile watch it on the box so decided to give it a miss:eek:

[/B]

What an inconsiderate twat marra.
Gave me ticket to a mate who's goner drive the lads down,me mates taking his little brother down, so it sounded like a lack of ale intake, figured Ile watch it on the box so decided to give it a miss:eek:

Boo. Actually, it's nice to have an away day in the house tbh. Costs a hell of a lot less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back