My funeral

• Thread starter the flying graysons
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

More importantly why the fuck are you lurking round Shepherds Market.

Reading Grayson's post got me thinking about the original London lot on here. The likes of Epping, gav, mightymackem, pebbles, Mikey smith, topcat I can remember. Long before that ginger knacker Shep turned up and janiep started the feminist Reich. A canny few seemed to have moved on from here.
I attended on a few occasions...:D

More importantly why the fuck are you lurking round Shepherds Market.

Reading Grayson's post got me thinking about the original London lot on here. The likes of Epping, gav, mightymackem, pebbles, Mikey smith, topcat I can remember. Long before that ginger knacker Shep turned up and janiep started the feminist Reich. A canny few seemed to have moved on from here.
Woah there. I brought the London lot together and made them the biggest and bestest clique on here :cool:

G raysons wouldn't give a fuck. He would find it funny.

Bloody hell, he's not dead yet and you are already talking about him in the past tense! :)

@the flying graysons If you are brown bread by the time of the start of the new season, can you form a cloud over the Sid James in the shape of a a message saying "Welcome Burton Albion to the Barcelona of the Championship" please? Thank you!

I hope you get to live out your remaining time in the best comfort possible in the circumstances. Best of luck!

Best wishes marra.

In honour of the namesake of your username (Larry) - If you're getting cremated could you get the vicar to say "shut that door" in a camp voice just as your coffin goes behind the curtains at the end of the service. Nice touch for the SMB audience I reckon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back