MWII

I still enjoy playing this but it’s been quite obvious over the last month or so that it’s now just a pay to win game. The basic guns just don’t cut it. Sad really but all these companies eventually get too greedy and ruin it.

I still enjoy playing this but it’s been quite obvious over the last month or so that it’s now just a pay to win game. The basic guns just don’t cut it. Sad really but all these companies eventually get too greedy and ruin it.

As mentioned earlier in the thread the new maps are canny and i've switched back to them after quite a bit of time playing resurgence. I'm not sure I agree with the basic guns don't cut it angle though. Been running the Lachman 556 a bit recently and its lethal. The old faithful M4 is still a good all round setup too

As mentioned earlier in the thread the new maps are canny and i've switched back to them after quite a bit of time playing resurgence. I'm not sure I agree with the basic guns don't cut it angle though. Been running the Lachman 556 a bit recently and its lethal. The old faithful M4 is still a good all round setup too
Ah, I’m talking about resurgence.

hows it pay to win when the guns you buy just add graphics and affects. they still do the same damage as the normal ones you just unlock by playing it.
:?:

They’re pro tuned or some shite. Could probably do it yourself with the guns if have time to tweak each bit.
Pro tuning is just a label for guns that are pre done for you from the store. They just have a fancy skin on them and some have pretty tracers but they dont do any more damage than ones you can tune your self. To be honest normally they have crappy attatchments on them so need to be modified anyway.

You can find the meta builds easily enough that show you the best attatchments and settings to use on them easy enough.

They did kind of make DMZ a little pay to win where they added bundles that give you a vest or back pack to start off with but they are easy enough to find anyway. But bundle guns really dont do any more damage than the basic ones which you can set up your self.

Last edited:
Just been taken down on my way to a buy station by a 6 man squad on DMZ. I had 64k, a skeleton key, a GPU, Gold Skull and great weapons. 😡

Just been taken down on my way to a buy station by a 6 man squad on DMZ. I had 64k, a skeleton key, a GPU, Gold Skull and great weapons. 😡
:( wish they would remove the assimilation thing, it was great in principle but its too easy to abuse with groups joining lobbies and doing it from the start.

Have you seen they are doing a complete wipe on DMZ ? resetting mission progress, insured slots and clearing our contraband and keys etc.

Don't know who thought that Santa Sena Crossing was a good idea for a map, absolutely toxic ratty campy sweat fest everytime.

I’ve stopped going in as a solo and only venture in when I’m with a full team of 3. We’ve met a couple of 6 man squads but have managed to either take them down or escape with what we have.

They need to remove the ability to join other squads once you’re in the game. I can count on one hand the amount of times where I’ve had a positive interaction with someone and they’ve joined my squad or vice versa. They need to just accept that death means death unless your own squad mate can pick you up.

:( wish they would remove the assimilation thing, it was great in principle but its too easy to abuse with groups joining lobbies and doing it from the start.

Have you seen they are doing a complete wipe on DMZ ? resetting mission progress, insured slots and clearing our contraband and keys etc.
Yeah, I’ve stopped doing missions. There is no point as it’s all getting wiped.
I was getting sick of trying to put the 6 gas grenades in the wells at Hydroelectric mind. Managed it once but did not exfil 😂

Last edited:
They’ve absolutely ruined it with two of the latest additions. One is The Boys tie in that gives everyone daft superpowers, the other is the shotgun double pistols that everyone uses. Pay to win shite.
I’ve not played it this year after playing on and off since COD 4 days. I’ve seen the latest updates from streamers though and it’s ridiculous for a competitive shooter.

I’ve been exploring other games. I’m a PC gamer so I do have more options mind.

Stuff like Valorant, CS GO, PUBG and Rust have been more interesting to me. I’m also looking at trying out BattleBit after some rave reviews.

XDefiant looking interesting too but that’s not our just yet. That’s very very similar to COD, cross platform and free to play. Hopefully it kicks them up the arse.

Last edited:
They’ve absolutely ruined it with two of the latest additions. One is The Boys tie in that gives everyone daft superpowers, the other is the shotgun double pistols that everyone uses. Pay to win shite.

The boys thing is shite but not seen these shotguns yet. This new revive/truce thing in DMZ is a mess as well, plus can’t revive half the time at random. I don’t see me getting sick of DMZ anytime soon saying that.

Back