MWII

Late to the party here. Installed the game on PlayStation, took absolutely ages… fancied a bit of campaign, but need to install a 20GB add on? Wtf :lol:

Anyone been on twitch to get the double xp and extras?
think last couple CDL that been on I’ve got around 20 hours of double so and 20 of weapon do. Not bad for just settimg it off in background.

Enjoying Ranked Play, it's a little different.... probably just cos I've just started and I'm in Bronze rank lol. Probs get annihilated when I go up a few levels 😅

Enjoying Ranked Play, it's a little different.... probably just cos I've just started and I'm in Bronze rank lol. Probs get annihilated when I go up a few levels 😅
Just downloaded and can't seem to find the normal free for all team death match etc only the ranked play warzone and infected??

Just downloaded and can't seem to find the normal free for all team death match etc only the ranked play warzone and infected??
It's not obvious initially to be fair, on the main screen they tend to just show the popular modes at the time...but just scroll down to the bottom, there should be options to select MW2, DMZ or Warzone....select MW2 then the full set of game modes will be available. Think just selecting quick play puts you in a variety of lobbies too.

On Xbox you can't turn off crossplay in game, but if you go to the Xbox home screen, settings, privacy, Xbox privacy then customise you can turn off crossplay for all games. When you load into MW2 you'll keep getting a warning message but if you just keep pressing cancel you can play. Found it to be much better, PC players have a clear advantage so it's good to not have to play with them.

Can't understand the match making in Ranked at all.... seemingly every game getting put up against higher level players. I'm only Bronze 2 level 7 but constantly getting put with Silvers and even Golds, and sometimes Bronze 1s who are absolute units at the game. Doesn't make any sense, should've had placement matches at the start.

Finally finished the event for the crossbow, didn't click on til later to just jump into infected to get the melee kills haha. Nabbed a few kills in game with the bow like, trying to get the explosive bolts.

What's everyone's favourite AR been trying the kastov 762 , taq 56 , STB but always end up coming back to the M4

What's everyone's favourite AR been trying the kastov 762 , taq 56 , STB but always end up coming back to the M4

Taq 56 for me with silencer and x3.0 scope i think it is, 60 round mag and two others to reduce recoil.
2nd weapon the fennec for close quarters with drum, red dot and silencer

Back