MWII

Games a bit knacked, stats aren't updating. Some of my saved weapons builds are locked so I can't use them and one of my loadouts doesn't let me change weapon in game for some reason 🤷‍♂️. Must be something to do with the free multiplayer weekend

Still mainly play hardcore and finally got my KD comfortably past 1. Been delving into DMZ and Resurgence just to mix it up and do some of the challenges and stuff, managed to get a solo win 😀

A major change to snipers apparently.

Hopefully making them 1 shot. My concern is that they’ll go way too far the other way, have them far too overbalanced and make them 1 shot to the leg from 350m.

It’s vastly improved from season 1. Resurgence is the only thing I bother with and while it’s good, I’m not sure the guns have quite caught up. Can only imagine how bad it’ll be if they over power snipers.

It’s vastly improved from season 1. Resurgence is the only thing I bother with and while it’s good, I’m not sure the guns have quite caught up. Can only imagine how bad it’ll be if they over power snipers.

Resurgence is the only map I bother with as well as I feel the map size vs amount of gun fights you can get into is a good balance. Always quads or trios too

Massive resurgence 😂

We jumped on trios last night about 5.15pm. After a 3/4 minute pregame, we ended up in a game with 19 other players :lol:

Went on quads a bit later with random party and enjoyed it.

I love the Al-Mazrah map, dislike Ashika, but my mates prefer playing resurgence. Hopefully Al-Maz resurgence works!

Quite liking that new Cronen Squall battle rifle. Pretty good at range on single shot mode, but can hold its own in a firefight on full auto.

The 2 new pistols seem a bit overpowered, if you fully deck out that FTAC Siege you can have a massive drum, stock and grip etc, pretty much makes it an SMG. Been getting killed with it loads, just unlocked it but haven't used it yet.

Back