Muslims declare war on Pampers

I know what to do. I'm not happy with a product so let's go and buy that product, making them more money and then waste my money by burning it in a stupid protest that will achieve fuck all!

Actually, Reading that out loud sounds like me with my season ticket at the minute and feelings towards Sunderland at the minute.

Good on them! Pampers & Short Out!!

How stupid do you have to be to allow yourself to be caught burning nappies in public and believe it has religious significance. They should be f***ing sectioned.

I know what to do. I'm not happy with a product so let's go and buy that product, making them more money and then waste my money by burning it in a stupid protest that will achieve fuck all!

Actually, Reading that out loud sounds like me with my season ticket at the minute and feelings towards Sunderland at the minute.

Good on them! Pampers & Short Out!!
That's what the singer of Blue Oyster Cult said when he heard the god squad were burning their records in the bible belt.

'As long as they buy 'em first - our back catalogue could you with a boost.' :D

There's a fair few on here who believe that the logos and branding of the world's major corporations are doctored to spread covert Illuminati symbolism, so in many ways these lads seem quite close to core SMB beliefs.

Whilst I'm not going to comment on this particular case as I find it a bit of a non event. Your post definitely rings true. Plus best case scenario, could you see big corp trying something to get them publicity?

Like Nike for example. You seriously gonna say they didn't know about these saying allah?

Logon or register to see this image

Back