Muslims declare war on Pampers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly muslims who we hate because they're not white, anglophone absolutely furious men. When will they learn that real men get annoyed at real things like Easter Eggs not being called Easter Eggs anymore.
Easter eggs are definately marketed as "Easter Eggs" in most outlets like

Silly muslims who we hate because they're not white, anglophone absolutely furious men. When will they learn that real men get annoyed at real things like Easter Eggs not being called Easter Eggs anymore.
Just burn all the chocolate (not easter) eggs instead of sharing it on facebook.

Wasn't biting was just wondering, wouldn't have been surprised if they did change the name mind.

The daft thing is that Easter was a concept before Christians enveloped it
Also, Cadbury being traditionally a Quaker organisation are inclusive of all people so while chocolate eggs (more synonymous with the Easter Bunny) are around at Easter, that's why Easter is still on it.
Annual storm in a teacup!

These particular Muslims are.

In fact I’d go as far to say that a large portion of the populations of Muslim countries are a bit “silly.”

The Daily Mail is a shite source and cannot be trusted for serious and thought provoking journalism.

However I oppose "stop funding hate" as a campaign because it is an attack on the free press. I would to the greatest extortion encourage people not to take notice of the views projected in the Sun/Mail/Express/Star, they're not useful, but... there shouldn't be lynch mobs going after people who choose to advertise with these papers or attempts to censor and pressure media organisations into what can and cannot be reported.

The Daily Mail is a shite source and cannot be trusted for serious and thought provoking journalism.

However I oppose "stop funding hate" as a campaign because it is an attack on the free press. I would to the greatest extortion encourage people not to take notice of the views projected in the Sun/Mail/Express/Star, they're not useful, but... there shouldn't be lynch mobs going after people who choose to advertise with these papers or attempts to censor and pressure media organisations into what can and cannot be reported.

It's not an attack on the free press. It's a request to stop giving these people the money to spread their bile.
Granted there always needs to be people to shout down the Mail for their filth, but there's no reason why people should effectively sponsor it by advertising there.

It's not an attack on the free press. It's a request to stop giving these people the money to spread their bile.
Granted there always needs to be people to shout down the Mail for their filth, but there's no reason why people should effectively sponsor it by advertising there.

You seem unable to recognize how these two sentences inherently contradict each other.

Technically your also sponsoring it by replying to this thread complaining and pushing it up the list which in turn is giving other people more chance to view it because its at the top of the page

:lol:

Technically you're also sponsoring it by replying to this thread complaining and pushing it up the list which in turn is giving other people more chance to view it because its at the top of the page

When you seem to do sod all but post their links and I'm inclined to tell you they're bollocks we seem to be in some kind of vicious circle :lol:

You seem unable to recognize how these two sentences inherently contradict each other.

A request is not an attack. If you've actually looked at what they do you'd understand.
It's practically a public service
Logon or register to see this image

Companies don't want their brands associated with kernt like Littlejohn and Jan Moyer's vile comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back