Muslims declare war on Pampers

I think it's a safe bet they'll have voted leave. If indeed they bothered to vote
Yeah, but I'm struggling to understand how some religious nutters burning nappies reminds him of some thickies who attacked someone because they thought pediatrician meant pedophile.

I can't see the similarity.

Love it how now people are using it as a way to try come across better than someone else. "Oh well they MUST be leave voters so I am automatically better than them"

Wind ya neck in, makes you look really arrogant and an arsehole

Yeah, but I'm struggling to understand how some religious nutters burning nappies reminds him of some thickies who attacked someone because they thought pediatrician meant pedophile.

I think that's what you call an agenda.

Love it how now people are using it as a way to try come across better than someone else. "Oh well they MUST be leave voters so I am automatically better than them"
Wind ya neck in, makes you look really arrogant and an arsehole

And for what it's worth before this gets taken to the politics forum, I didn't see the benefit of gambling my fellow countryfolk's future on the lies and bullshit from the likes of BoJo and Michael f***ing Gove.

Waaaaay ahead of you, flossy

Well when Muslims do something - generalisations are swooped all over the shop. Just offering a bit of balance with some thicko Christians.

Back