Musclefood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you just use this link to get to the site before you order.
http://www.musclefood.com/SS124799

Also have a look at gymtalk or proteincard websites and there may be a better freebie than 2 steaks.

If your freezer has got space get the new customer bundle for about 77 quid including free delivery. Well worth it I thought.
I was about to order that, great value! But my freezer is pretty small, no way would I fit all of that in it :(

EDIT: Looks like that code you posted is the same offer as the one I had. I'll have a look about for a better one.

Last edited:

I was about to order that, great value! But my freezer is pretty small, no way would I fit all of that in it :(

EDIT: Looks like that code you posted is the same offer as the one I had. I'll have a look about for a better one.

Unlucky... one other thing though, if you order the chicken it comes in 2.5 kilo packs. Make sure you seperate it into freezer bags, say 2 breasts a bag. I know someone who didn't do this and they ended up with a big block of chicken ice that they couldn't seperate.

Chicken and turkey is f***ing minging. Steaks are supermarket quality.
In what way? You are the first person with anything bad to say about them!

I must admit I'm always suspicious when reading their reviews on their site and there are no negative ones at all.

Love Protien Shakes & Cheeky Nandos and a Starbucks me and that aye. Gym sesh

In all serious their business model is brilliant. Buy average quality meat. Apply an uplift on so its 40% more than you'd pay from a Supermarket or Butchers; then market it to wannabees.

My 5th order arrived the other day. The 'HIGHPROTEIN' hamper, £55 delivered. 5kg chicken breast (git big uns) chicken breast sausage wtf!, chicken mince, grass fed steak mince, 2 hache steaks , 2 rump steaks diced beef and a couple of steak burgers.

They forgot to put me free seasoning in so I emailed and they sent a voucher for a tenner off me next order, the seasoning was a freebie using loyalty points.

It comes in a packed in ice and is top quality stuff.

Reactions: mux
Love Protien Shakes & Cheeky Nandos and a Starbucks me and that aye. Gym sesh

In all serious their business model is brilliant. Buy average quality meat. Apply an uplift on so its 40% more than you'd pay from a Supermarket or Butchers; then market it to wannabees.
From what do you base this comment mate? Because if you actually look at their website the prices are cheaper than the supermarkets.

Overpriced shite
Have you ordered from them mate? Or are you just speculating?
Also, as per my previous comment, they are cheaper than supermarkets. Where do you buy your meats from because it sounds like you have it sussed. Thanks x

Yee shop at Waitrose like?
Tesco mate. Find me a supermarket that does chicken breasts cheaper than £5 a kilo.

EDIT: There is the obvious issue of quality here as well. I can confirm that Tesco chicken breasts are pumped full of water, which is the whole reason I started this thread. Musclefood plainly state that nothing at all is added to their chicken, so it can safely be assumed they are of better quality.

Tesco mate. Find me a supermarket that does chicken breasts cheaper than £5 a kilo.
Local Asian supermarket...£37 for 10kg. Used them for a while now and spot on.

Have you ordered from them mate? Or are you just speculating?
Also, as per my previous comment, they are cheaper than supermarkets. Where do you buy your meats from because it sounds like you have it sussed. Thanks x
Ordered from them before. Local butcher will do better deals.

Local Asian supermarket...£37 for 10kg. Used them for a while now and spot on.

Ordered from them before. Local butcher will do better deals.
Which one please mate? Sounds like you are on to a winner.

Couldn't find cheaper from any of the local butchers round mine. They tend to be on par or more expensive than local supermarkets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back