Musclefood

Status
Not open for further replies.

mux

Striker
Has anyone ever bought food from here? If so what id you buy and is it decent quality?

Thinking about getting the chicken breasts...

Has anyone ever bought food from here? If so what id you buy and is it decent quality?

Thinking about getting the chicken breasts...

I've had a few orders and it has been good. Selection of most meats and they were all decent.

Use an offer code they always have one especially for new customers

got my latest order last week. always good quality, the cherry bakewell flavour protein powder is gorgeous.

Bought from there four/five times this year. Always been happy with the product and delivery etc.

Normally stock up on chicken breasts and steak. Tried their 'try us' selection too which was all nice bar the chicken sausages.

Get the Dr Zac's protein bread and the protein ice cream from them as well.

Keep an eye out for offers - there's always some sort of deal on.

Reactions: mux
Made a few orders, very good value for decent meat, tend to order the chicken breasts and hache steak burgers (normal & peri peri) , always offers floating around, it's worth checking their Facebook page.

Made a few orders, very good value for decent meat, tend to order the chicken breasts and hache steak burgers (normal & peri peri) , always offers floating around, it's worth checking their Facebook page.
Was just about to order 5kg chicken breasts and get two of the hache steaks free with promo WS8732

Would come to £30 with delivery. Good value?

It's not like. People talk about food on the SMB all the time. Just because it's from a company with 'muscle' in the name, doesn't make it fodder for the D&E forum..

..I anticipated someone making this comment, can you tell ;)
Wrang forum marra

Only place I buy meat from now. Enjoyed everything I've had from there except some carrots they throw in one of the bundles.
Should be able to find a better code than that 2 free steak one like.
If you go through someone's url to order you get a free kilo of chicken.

Reactions: mux
I hate you right now.

How does this work mate?
I think you just use this link to get to the site before you order.
http://www.musclefood.com/SS124799

Also have a look at gymtalk or proteincard websites and there may be a better freebie than 2 steaks.

If your freezer has got space get the new customer bundle for about 77 quid including free delivery. Well worth it I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back