Mr Grayson quotes post brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until we are mathematically relegated he won't be worried iirc

Get this twat out before it's too late.

Is that not the managers job? It's the kind of thing Allardyce sorts.
Clearly not. Allardyce was a decent centre half and knew a bit about defending. If he can’t do it himself then bring someone in who can.

9 points from 13 games is an utter joke. An abject failure for SG and his management team.

It's utterly inconceivable to me that our squad has such a poor return. The Board appointed SG with a remit of no chance of him being sacked. They must now be thinking when he will be sacked.

Sad times.

Shambolic embarrassment, useless badly Yorkshire bastard. Literally we could be relegated to League Two with this clown

Shambolic embarrassment, useless badly Yorkshire bastard. Literally we could be relegated to League Two with this clown

His CV says it all at the moment, never been promoted to the premership... or managed their, middle of the road championship manager at best.

He’s not even proving middle of the road championship. He’s League one fodder at best.

which is good business sense, for a club like ours, well at least for certain party's in the boardroom, if we go down.. he is their to get us out of league one.. yorkshire style :rolleyes::rolleyes: i am of course hopeful it doesn't come to that and we get christmas miracle

Buts its all positive from this bloke

So he'd have taken the draw before the game against Brentford?

Absolutely weak as piss.

course he would, then he keeps in the players good books, you no trying to be big mates with sheasy and catts.. :lol:, keeping the camp positive in the hope he can turn it around, and get us out of trouble and in chicken oxo gravy come christmas day, not the current beef colored we are in now

The second goal was very close to being a good tackle by Didier
Eeh fuck me sideways, I've had enough of this cunt

Confucius mate, we've all had enough of all of them not just the manager, how we can fall from the 'grace' of being relegation fighters in the premier every season to this in no time at all is beyond belief. I can't see any light or positives, drawing games we should be winning and second bottom is frankly shameful. But as long as they continue to spout their shite the ones at the top will be happy. We need a massive change, we need investment and we need some luck, f***ing hell our support deserves it, what a shambles!

Coaching can only go so far - if the defenders are crap they are going to be crap regardless.

Everton were the best team defensively for years, and Moyes could not get a tune out of the gash centre backs. Fair enough, None was good the season before, but he needs someone to coach him through a game.

This man is the type of bloke who would hide if it came out on top of him. Give him dogs abuse next home game and its a knockin bet he will resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back