Mr Grayson quotes post brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's really the only reason he's better than moyes... At least he tries to put a positive spin on things... but his results are equally horrendous and he looks like another shite relegation shepherd sadly.
the difference is that we actually score goals-
its a sickener to know that it doesnt matter how many goals we score we just cannot defend,
I have sympathy for Grayson, hes not a bad manager, his recruitment in terms of attacking players was good however we are defensively a shit show and he doesnt seem to have a plan how to set us up- 442 we just leak goals.
I think its best for everyone if we give someone else a chance

Fair points but when are his delusions going to stop?

We all can see cattermole is knackered, starts every game. We can all see Steele is a liability, picked every week.

Every home game identical, Grayson see improvement??

What does it take for him to be sacked.?

I agree with all of the above but his quotes are being criticized here, last year our manager was panned for not putting a positive slant on it.

If peddle him after today mind. Watmore and McGeady off the final straw for me.

But it's not his fault this position that we are in has been coming and building up over the last three or four years
Well according to him
He's managed to make us much much worse and I didn't think that was possible. :evil:

the difference is that we actually score goals-
its a sickener to know that it doesnt matter how many goals we score we just cannot defend,
I have sympathy for Grayson, hes not a bad manager, his recruitment in terms of attacking players was good however we are defensively a shit show and he doesnt seem to have a plan how to set us up- 442 we just leak goals.
I think its best for everyone if we give someone else a chance
He isn't a very good manager at all. He's pretty shit ...

Last edited:
We need a top defensive coach bringing in to get our lot drilled into some sort of competence. He needs a keeper as well.

Until we are mathematically relegated he won't be worried iirc

Get this twat out before it's too late.

We need a top defensive coach bringing in to get our lot drilled into some sort of competence. He needs a keeper as well.
Is that not the managers job? It's the kind of thing Allardyce sorts.

Reactions: MSC
I agree with all of the above but his quotes are being criticized here, last year our manager was panned for not putting a positive slant on it.

If peddle him after today mind. Watmore and McGeady off the final straw for me.
Watmore i can understand, he's coming back from a long lay off and even his Dad confirmed he was knackered. McGeady though. Painful that one

The players don't respect him. He is a bumbling joke, they aren't performing and they need to be read the f***ing riot act and I would put serious money on the fact that they see him as a soft touch.

Doesn't matter. If he took a hard-line stance then the likes of O'Shea and Cattermole would see to it that things changed to how they want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back