Mr Grayson quotes post brentford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes just read it Carty.

f***ing hell, man...
There was a quote on a thread earlier, stating that he would answer any question, the fans wish, just send him a letter.

Now I did an open letter last Saturday. He wants letters, bombard him, he wants them

His level of acceptance of the unacceptable every week, is beyond a joke.
This is my weekly gripe.

A glimmer of hope, is all that is needed, yet once again, the game follows an all too predictable pattern.

Two upcoming home games, anyone expecting resounding wins? I keep posting that anarl

The players don't respect him. He is a bumbling joke, they aren't performing and they need to be read the f***ing riot act and I would put serious money on the fact that they see him as a soft touch.
They don't give a shit, had it to easy for far too long, Grayson defending them to the hilt, it's a bloody shambles from the top to the bottom.

The players don't respect him. He is a bumbling joke, they aren't performing and they need to be read the f***ing riot act and I would put serious money on the fact that they see him as a soft touch.
Without question. Its been obvious since the Leeds defeat.

But it's not his fault this position that we are in has been coming and building up over the last three or four years
Well according to him

The last manager was criticized for being too negative, Grayson's got to put a positive slant on things.

Criticize him for his horrendous substitutions not what he says.
Fair points but when are his delusions going to stop?

We all can see cattermole is knackered, starts every game. We can all see Steele is a liability, picked every week.

Every home game identical, Grayson see improvement??

What does it take for him to be sacked.?

The last manager was criticized for being too negative, Grayson's got to put a positive slant on things.

Criticize him for his horrendous substitutions not what he says.

It's really the only reason he's better than moyes... At least he tries to put a positive spin on things... but his results are equally horrendous and he looks like another shite relegation shepherd sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back