Moyes needs much more time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to get something at West Ham. Another defeat will be tough to swallow. I think he will be given until the Hull game and should we not triumph with 3 points....he will be sacked

I just cannot see him surviving if we lose the next three games. That will be thirteen games into the season with no wins

People can say the owner has wanted him for as long as he has etc etc but he wants the £170m Sky money more
just questioning your 13 games point.

played 8, you say we lose the next three and that will be 13 games and no wins.

would it not be 11?

30 million is one.... yes ONE decent player these days :lol:
1 moussa sissoko. we try and buy a whole squad with it......
take that in :lol:

Khazri, Kirchoff, Kaboul and Kone say hello.

Maybe we need to sign more players whose surname start with "K" ??

It would probably be a more effective transfer strategy than what we saw this past window...

Probably, i have lost that much interest at the minute i aint even sure how many games we have played. Thought it was ten

I would sack him tonight to be honest
good to see you are clear about this

that was Sam though, we will NEVER have another manager like him in the transfer market !
also it has only gone stupid this close season when the new deal kicked in, Jordan ibe 15 million !!!! take that in....... :lol:
So no other managers are capable of spotting a bargain?

You are talking out of your arse.

With respect, of course.

I just cannot see him surviving if we lose the next three games. That will be thirteen games into the season with no wins

People can say the owner has wanted him for as long as he has etc etc but he wants the £170m Sky money more

Saturday for me like. Has to win to save himself

So no other managers are capable of spotting a bargain?

You are talking out of your arse.

With respect, of course.

it's all about opinions of course. btw........ I think his signings have been generally poor, but..... palace spent more on benteke than we have spent on the whole squad, that's where I sympathise with moyes. he is shopping in the bargain basement, and they don't always come off do they

He'll get to the next international break (unfortunately), we'll then fanny on for weeks trying to get some bloke from abroad we've never heard of.

30 million is one.... yes ONE decent player these days :lol:
1 moussa sissoko. we try and buy a whole squad with it......
take that in :lol:

£30 million is one decent player for Arsenal, not for a bottom half club. He didn't have to buy a whole squad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back