MotoGP 2024

Nice to see Mark stuffing it up the inside again and bouncing people out his way.

He’s a little tinker. Pecco should have won comfortably and I expect him to do so tomorrow.

Acosta is going to be an absolute superstar
Nice to see Mark stuffing it up the inside again and bouncing people out his way.

He’s a little tinker. Pecco should have won comfortably and I expect him to do so tomorrow.
Every time you start to think that Pecco is getting over his tendency to make really daft mistakes under pressure...

Last edited:
Acosta is going to be an absolute superstar

Every time you start to think that Pecco is getting over his tendency to make really daft mistakes under pressure...
Fairly dull race apart from that.
Obviously Acosta was a star but I never had the feeling that Vinales or Bastia were going to challenge Martin.
Great feeling seeing someone doing a Marquez on Marquez 🤣

I still think Pecco will win this year. I see a lot of parallels between Lewis Hamilton and Marquez. Fantastic champions but maybe their time has been and gone.

Pecco, Martin, and Acosta are the new kings.

I still think Pecco will win this year. I see a lot of parallels between Lewis Hamilton and Marquez. Fantastic champions but maybe their time has been and gone.

Remind when Hamilton deliberately screwed with another drivers race to try to limit their chances of winning the title when it became clear that he was unable to?

Remind when Hamilton deliberately screwed with another drivers race to try to limit their chances of winning the title when it became clear that he was unable to?
It’s what winners do. Valentino was not averse to a bit of shithousery, same as Foogy in WSB. They have something in them that normal people do not, and I think it’s beyond just being driven.

It’s what winners do. Valentino was not averse to a bit of shithousery, same as Foogy in WSB. They have something in them that normal people do not, and I think it’s beyond just being driven.
Nope, shithousery is one thing, interference is quite another.
Spat his dummy because he couldn't get away with bullying Vale like he did Pedrosa and Lorentz and binned himself a couple of times which ruined his own championship chance so decided that if he couldn't win it he'd interfere with Rossi so he couldn't either.
Utter spenk.

Think if we're talking purely on pace then I reckon it'll be another Pecco v Martin battle but both are prone to really daft mistakes, and Marc and Bastianini look like they'll be enough of a consistent threat to pick up on any scraps. All of which will be giving Ducati an almighty headache on who to pick as Bagnaia's team-mate for 2025.

Think if we're talking purely on pace then I reckon it'll be another Pecco v Martin battle but both are prone to really daft mistakes, and Marc and Bastianini look like they'll be enough of a consistent threat to pick up on any scraps. All of which will be giving Ducati an almighty headache on who to pick as Bagnaia's team-mate for 2025.
Well it’s the seat to have. Most people agree the factory Duke is better than last years bike

Would still be surprised if Marc doesn't win this weekend given his ridiculous record at COTA but Martin and Vinales look miles ahead of everybody else going off the 2 practice sessions so far.

Would still be surprised if Marc doesn't win this weekend given his ridiculous record at COTA but Martin and Vinales look miles ahead of everybody else going off the 2 practice sessions so far.
I know it’s madness but I’m going for Pecco for the win even though I am a Marc fan.

Back