MotoGP 2024

Big Jeff

Winger
The favourite to win the MotoGP title 2024 is…………….

Mark Marquez.

He is odd on with the bookies and we have not even had the pre season test yet. Pecco is second favourite and Jorge 3rd.

Difficult one this year, I'd like it to be Jorge or Marquez, I think Marc will get an early lead but then the factory boys will catch up once develop gets underway on the 2024 bike.

Difficult one this year, I'd like it to be Jorge or Marquez, I think Marc will get an early lead but then the factory boys will catch up once develop gets underway on the 2024 bike.
If Marc can stop crashing (which he should now he is off the Honda) he will be hard to beat. He’s utterly ruthless and the test at the end of last season showed he liked the new bike.

But iirc it's a 2023 bike at best, the factory will have better machinery under them, first few races they are usually slow to bed in but then they fly.

Marc's smirk said a lot at the test.

If Marc can put together an injury-free season I can't see him not winning the championship. Hopefully one of Bagnaia, Martin or Bez can put up a proper challenge.

Will be interesting to see if Honda and Yamaha are able to take advantage of their concessions over the next year or 2

The SFB has always crashed, even when handed the great Dani Pedrosa developed Honda. He'll be off the Duc soon enough, this time I don't think the manufacturer will listen and develop a pos for a bike.
Hopefully a good year with close clean racing. I'd quite like to see Bez up there again but Rins and 4cheeses on a vastly improved Yamaha would be great, sadly can't see the yam being any better than the last couple of years.

Just read Anthony Gobert has died. I was just watching a video recently and he was not a well man. He was even talking about making a comeback yet his hands were shaking!
Dear me. I liked him and even got a set of Kawasaki green leathers with black arms like he wore.

I had a ZXR 750 in green and I thought I was the knees of the bees.

Sad news about Anthony.

Sepang Test Dates

1 - 3 Feb for rookies and test riders

6 - 8 Feb for the big lads.

We will know more when we’ve seen Marc on his new bike and how good the factory Duke is.

I reckon Martin this season will just have an edge. Love to see Marquez do well though, be a fantastic comeback if he won it.

I reckon Martin this season will just have an edge. Love to see Marquez do well though, be a fantastic comeback if he won it.
I like Jorge too but if the bike works I still think Marc is ruthless enough and fast enough to take the title.

Its going to be fascinating as usual.

I like Jorge too but if the bike works I still think Marc is ruthless enough and fast enough to take the title.

Its going to be fascinating as usual.
No doubt about that, I’m just not sure Marquez has the physicality to be at the top end for a full season. Looking forward to it tho, be better than the football 🙈.

No doubt about that, I’m just not sure Marquez has the physicality to be at the top end for a full season. Looking forward to it tho, be better than the football 🙈.
At this season he might not crash every race. That Honda was a disgrace. 2 ex world champions getting throw down the road every session.

Back