MotoGP 2024

Just a matter of time before the real test champ Maverick takes the crown again
Been trying to get a bet on Marc to win the title this year but the odds are terrible. The new Duke looks impressive but I do think Marc has a good chance. Can’t wait to see the results of the test.

Seems like the GP24 has taken a huge step forward again and Bagnaia by all accounts was able to bang out laps in order to top testing pretty much as and when he felt like it, and good to see Bastianini a lot more competitive in testing compared to this time last year.

Still reckon that Marc will be right up there but Pecco now a pretty big favourite within the paddock to make it 3 in a row.

Seems like the GP24 has taken a huge step forward again and Bagnaia by all accounts was able to bang out laps in order to top testing pretty much as and when he felt like it, and good to see Bastianini a lot more competitive in testing compared to this time last year.

Still reckon that Marc will be right up there but Pecco now a pretty big favourite within the paddock to make it 3 in a row.
Pecco is my favourite but my mate has a big bet on Mark to win the title.

Mark has been down the road already but I suppose he’s used to that nowadays after riding that Honda.

Yamaha are being cagey about their progress in testing so who knows.

Am I allowed to be excited on here that WSBK back this weekend. Or do I need separate thread?
Nah, it's allowed 👍. Hopefully a tighter race this year, Bautista is ok but really better than Johnny Rae or Sofuoglu?
Nah, it's allowed 👍. Hopefully a tighter race this year, Bautista is ok but really better than Johnny Rae or Sofuoglu?
Obviously meant Razgatlioglu there 🤦.
Just seen the results, good to see Ianonne back

Last edited:
Not long now for lights out.

In other news Baggers coming to BSBs whatever baggers are? I think they are Harley’s and other “American IRON”

Has Moto GP had a Netflix series yet, maybe Liberty are onto another money maker?

Ride To Survive
Amazon tried one covering the 2021 season. Thought that the actual series itself was really good but the promotion for it was non-existent and the launch was such a shambles that there was no chance that there would be enough interest from non-MotoGP fans to warrant a 2nd series.

Back