Motogp 2019

Misano this weekend. Weather could be interesting...

Franky Morbidelli back from injury this weekend, but he's taken over Vinales' seat on the factory Monster Yamaha, and he's signed with them for 2022 and 2023.

And Dovi gets Morbidelli's seat at Petronas SRT Yamaha, and he's signed a deal with them for 2022.
If that's right regarding the weather then Bagnaia has a big chance to take another good chunk out of Quartararo's lead and give himself half a chance of winning the title.

I see Fabio is trying his best to chuck this championship away.

It can’t be long before Mark starts winning again. He is getting close.

Didn't happen today...in either case ;)

Championship down to Quartararo, Bagnaia, Mir, Zarco or Miller. Got to be one of the first two, surely...?

No Vinales this weekend after the death of his cousin, and the riders are not happy with the state of the track in Austin:

Real shame for Bagnaia, but job done for Quartararo. 🍾

Nice touch when Bagnaia waited for him in the pit lane to conratulate him. The first French premier-class World Champion, isn't he? And the first non-Spanish MotoGP class champion since Stoner in 2011...

And not a bad result for VR46 :cool: I bet not many expected a top 10 finish from him after he qualified last.

If Marquez continues his recovery and does not injure himself in the remaining races this season I think he will be world champion again next year

If Marquez continues his recovery and does not injure himself in the remaining races this season I think he will be world champion again next year
Hope Vale takes him out in his last race, cheating little kernt. Helping to rig a world championship out of spite

No MM93 this weekend:

Well colour me gutted!
Seriously though, hope he's OK I just hope he never wins another race in his life after what he did. Extremely talented rider but a very bad sportsman. Simoncelli wouldn't have put up with his bullying tactics.

The first of what will surely be many world titles for Pedro Acosta but can not believe that f***ing idiot Darryn Binder is going to be on the MotoGP grid next season.

The first of what will surely be many world titles for Pedro Acosta but can not believe that f***ing idiot Darryn Binder is going to be on the MotoGP grid next season.
Ridiculous isn't it?
Needs to be some harsher penalties for riding like that, Alcoba(?) I think it was took out McPhee early in the season and not for the first time. McPhee got in more trouble for understandably twatting him for doing it.
Maybe if they'd come down harder then Foggia might still have a shout in the next race.
Congrats to Acosta though not his fault in the slightest.

Ridiculous isn't it?
Needs to be some harsher penalties for riding like that, Alcoba(?) I think it was took out McPhee early in the season and not for the first time. McPhee got in more trouble for understandably twatting him for doing it.
Maybe if they'd come down harder then Foggia might still have a shout in the next race.
Congrats to Acosta though not his fault in the slightest.

A real *remove brain and just go for it* moment by Binder. Quite rightly told to f*** off by the Leopard team when he went to their pit to try and apologise after the race.

He's not going to be popular in the big boys' class if he tries that next year...

Not the best race that one and Fabio looks to me like he is on the beach.

Let’s hope we get Mark back at his best next season - next race is a dead rubber now with everything settled.

Not the best race that one and Fabio looks to me like he is on the beach.

Let’s hope we get Mark back at his best next season - next race is a dead rubber now with everything settled.
Valencia is easily the worst track on the calendar even under normal circumstances as well. Going to be an absolute stinker next weekend, Rossi's farewell literally the only reason to bother tuning in.

Well colour me gutted!
Seriously though, hope he's OK I just hope he never wins another race in his life after what he did. Extremely talented rider but a very bad sportsman. Simoncelli wouldn't have put up with his bullying tactics.
The plot thickens:

Back