Most overrated foodstuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had some nice cod tonight. It was swimming in front of our glorious pier yesterday at 4 pm. Shallow fried with chilli (from garden). Beautiful.

Most overrated food that all chefs and foodies go on about is gnocchi. Vile I tell ya!!!

I like it with sashimi personally, ahi tuna, salmon or prawn.

Corny as it sounds, Harrods foodhall has a good sushi bar
I like sushi, if anything it’s underrated. Healthy, I have it as a snack often.

Last edited:
I like it with sashimi personally, ahi tuna, salmon or prawn.

Corny as it sounds, Harrods foodhall has a good sushi bar
My favorite is eel.

Had some nice cod tonight. It was swimming in front of our glorious pier yesterday at 4 pm. Shallow fried with chilli (from garden). Beautiful.

Most overrated food that all chefs and foodies go on about is gnocchi. Vile I tell ya!!!

I like sushi, if anything it’s underrated. Healthy, I have it as a snack often.
Agreed on gnocchi. I don't understand the hype.

Duck. It’s f***ing ‘orrible.
f***ing weirdo

Indian takeaway for me. Wouldn’t touch them as a bairn. As I grew up and started being a Sunday drinker I said “go on then, I’ll give one a try” was okay.
Since then must have had 10 Indian takeaways, some when pissed, some sober, bought from places recommended by people whose opinion I trust. All a just a bit “Alreet”
Massively overrated foodstuff

Last edited:
Wholly disagree.

f***ing weirdo

Indian takeaway for me. Wouldn’t touch them as a bairn. As I grew up and started being a Sunday drinker I said “go on then, I’ll give one a try” was okay.
Since then must have had 10 Indian takeaways, some when pissed, some sober, bought from places recommended by people whose opinion I trust. All a just a bit “Alreet”
You're obviously ordering the wrong thing.

Last edited:
f***ing weirdo

What a f***ing oddball. Prefers duck to an Indians? Must be summit WRANG with ya like :confused:

Minging like.

A nice salty cracker and it's delicious. I also do an avocado and egg toast that's to die for - there's a lot of benefits to eating avocados. There is an avocado tree in my backyard that produces some very nice, creamy, tasty avocados.
It's better than your bacon at least.

Duck. It’s f***ing ‘orrible.
:eek:
I'm erm... paralysed with shock. Speechless.

You tell him wilf, I'm still trying to pick me chins off the floor.

Who in the name of fuck is hyping up pears?!?! I don't even know anyone who eats the fuckers.
They'd f***ing bray your shite avocados all ower, the ref would have to step in and everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back