Most creative insults

I cannot stand FB. He's no Ben Elton when it comes to wordsmithery.
He's certainly a Marmite character, very abrasive, but I think perhaps a little underestimated as a result. I certainly think he's more clever when I read him rather than seeing him.

Ben Elton is good, but very formulaic and ultimately ends up a little predictable.

He's certainly a Marmite character, very abrasive, but I think perhaps a little underestimated as a result. I certainly think he's more clever when I read him rather than seeing him.

Ben Elton is good, but very formulaic and ultimately ends up a little predictable.

FB isn't funny IMHO. I don't get his angle. Who and what is he pandering to?

Agree about Ben Elton as well. But he is very clever at what he does, i have even enjoyed a couple of his books.

FB isn't funny IMHO. I don't get his angle. Who and what is he pandering to?

Agree about Ben Elton as well. But he is very clever at what he does, i have even enjoyed a couple of his books.

It's a long time since Ben Elton was any good but he could turn a phrase in his day. Like when he called Thatcher's cabinet a load of suits full of bugger all

Whilst these would probably struggle to make it into an all time top 100, Frankie Boyle's descriptions of Trump did at least make me chuckle.

Trump is like a fat bee bashing around inside a greenhouse repeatedly failing to understand why the world doesn’t work as he thought it did.

a man who speaks like he’s on shuffle and has a smaller vocabulary than an upturned calculator

a guy who looks like God twisted some haemorrhoids into a balloon animal

salutes troops in a way that makes Benny Hill look like Stalin​
Second one is class :lol:

http://insult.dream40.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst these would probably struggle to make it into an all time top 100, Frankie Boyle's descriptions of Trump did at least make me chuckle.

Trump is like a fat bee bashing around inside a greenhouse repeatedly failing to understand why the world doesn’t work as he thought it did.

a man who speaks like he’s on shuffle and has a smaller vocabulary than an upturned calculator

a guy who looks like God twisted some haemorrhoids into a balloon animal

salutes troops in a way that makes Benny Hill look like Stalin​

My favourite of his:

“Trump is sort of like Father Dougal killed a man, so is wearing Father Jack as a disguise”.

I heard him say the only way Gordon Brown could win the election was if he bungee jumped from a helicopter into the open mouth of a great white shark and came back with a live Madeline Macann!!!
BRUTAL

Back