Most creative insults

One of the lads at work knows him in real life (bairns go to the same school), supposedly a canny lad.

One that has stuck in my mind for more than 50 years, which I think is a belter.

It was frequently used by someone (male) that I used to work with, normally under his breath.

"Snot gobbling son of a Mongolian shitpig".

A friend of mine is a journalist and another journo from a different paper (editor, in fact) was speaking to him about a new reporter they had at their paper. The new reporter was a young, attractive blonde woman (nee pics).

He said “I’d use her shite for toothpaste”

I know it’s not exactly an insult but it just needs to be out there for all to read :eek::lol:

A friend of mine is a journalist and another journo from a different paper (editor, in fact) was speaking to him about a new reporter they had at their paper. The new reporter was a young, attractive blonde woman (nee pics).

He said “I’d use her shite for toothpaste”

I know it’s not exactly an insult but it just needs to be out there for all to read :eek::lol:
One of Chubby's innit?

Our elderly neighbours (late 70s?) are the perfect happy couple when you meet them in the street. Always smartly dressed, him in his 3 piece suit, her with blue rinse and shopping trolley. However they have some right barnys behind closed doors. Best I heard was him "You're not worth a wank woman." followed by her "ahhh you've got nowt to wank with, unless it's a goat's".

One that has stuck in my mind for more than 50 years, which I think is a belter.

It was frequently used by someone (male) that I used to work with, normally under his breath.

"Snot gobbling son of a Mongolian shitpig".
Quite often got called a snot gobbling mongolian misfuck during my my apprenticeship.

I used to have a cutting from the paper with the top ten insults from around the world. My favourite was an Iranian one which translated as "May a fart be on your beard."

Back