Most Comfortable Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've yet to see a pair
Aye, I'm sure they're comfy brand new. Until they get water leakage

Unless you are fat as fuck, I fail to see how they could possibly burst.

I wear both of my pairs regularly and have yet to see any squelch and both pairs are fairly old now. Nikes are by far the most durable trainers by a mile.

Unless you are fat as fuck, I fail to see how they could possibly burst.

I wear both of my pairs regularly and have yet to see any squelch and both pairs are fairly old now. Nikes are by far the most durable trainers by a mile.

I'm not fat, (and when I was 14 I was much lighter) and they got water leakage after about 6 months. (Thats wearing thems pretty much every day for school)

I'm not fat, (and when I was 14 I was much lighter) and they got water leakage after about 6 months. (Thats wearing thems pretty much every day for school)

But you bought the 20 years ago, aye? Like I said earlier, trainer technology will have advanced significantly in 20 years.

And I'll never know cos the style hasn't moved on & they look shit ;)

You're going round in circles here.

The styles timeless and as relevant now has it ever has been. But again that's not relevant to the thread, as it was talking about the most comfortable trainers.

Nailed on you wear bootcut jeans with suede sambas.

You're going round in circles here.

The styles timeless and as relevant now has it ever has been. But again that's not relevant to the thread, as it was talking about the most comfortable trainers.

Nailed on you wear bootcut jeans with suede sambas.

Nah, My feet are too wide for addidas, can't get into them
Jeans, I normally wear 501's

If there is any going free, owt above a seven for me.

When my dad used to go to work at doxfords he and his mates always made sure they wore comfortable but fashionable trainers and that the top button on their polo shirts was fastened.
A quality haircut was also a must.

When my dad used to go to work at doxfords he and his mates always made sure they wore comfortable but fashionable trainers and that the top button on their polo shirts was fastened.
A quality haircut was also a must.
Your dad was a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back