Most Comfortable Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock out in Skechers.

Ringo Starr and Sugar Ray Leonard reckon Skechers are extremely comfortable, practical AND stylish.

Pair them with elasticated slacks and t shirt and blazer for that sophisticated yet casual look

I've got skechers, theyve got gel soles and are really really comfortable, wear them all day no bother at all.

New Balance (574 or 576 are my favs), get yourself to Dalton park for some decent priced ones, failing that there's an Adidas store too

Last edited:
Karrimor Duma - Light & incredibly comfortable; excellent price; various colours available; very springy sole.

Get yerself to Sports Direct!

april fool' are supposed to be before midday ynar?

The main criteria for me is soft springy long lasting soles with good support, as I have some foot problems.

Any recommendations?

depending on your foot problems obvious but i've just been to see a biomechanic about my feet. there was nowt she found wrong with the way i walked, her advice was to buy new trainers more often as i was problem wearing them too long until all the shock absorbing was gone meaning my feet padding was getting wrecked. i walk an absolute shit ton for work mind.

she approved of the footwear i was wearing, hi tops for ankle support and a decent rocker [by chance, i had no idea what this was, it is basically how much the toe end of the shoe sticks up, this is good for some reason...unfortnautely the new pair of shoes i had already bought were skae shoes, flat as owt]

Logon or register to see this image

bought something like the grey one in JD for £50 which i thought was decent value

Last edited:
The main criteria for me is soft springy long lasting soles with good support, as I have some foot problems.

Any recommendations?

Would running shoes be best ?

Trekking type shoes probably a bit too heavy.

Had a pair of brilliant Pumas many years ago, since when nothing else has come close.
Comfort is for losers. Always choose style over practicality.

New Balance (574 or 576 are my favs), get yourself to Dalton park for some decent priced ones, failing that there's an Adidas store too

Is Dalton park actually any good? I fancy some new trainers and will be back up in the north east next month. Wouldn't mind some New Balance but the last time I went (probably 8-9 years ago) it was shite up there.

Is the Levi's shop still there too?

Is Dalton park actually any good? I fancy some new trainers and will be back up in the north east next month. Wouldn't mind some New Balance but the last time I went (probably 8-9 years ago) it was shite up there.

Was last time I was there, it's not bad to be honest, unless it's windy.

New Balance have opened a bigger, better store since then. Levi's still there yes.

Had some suede Merrills about 10 years ,by far the most comfortable
Not the prettiest ,used for pub and climbing mountains

That's a blast from the past. Loved mine, ended up burning the tongues on them trying to force dry them next to the gas fire. Was f***ing gutted.
Are they the ones that Carl Banks wore as he only wore pony iirc?

Any recommendations?

Would running shoes be best ?

Trekking type shoes probably a bit too heavy.

Had a pair of brilliant Pumas many years ago, since when nothing else has come close.

Salomon shoes are the most comfortable I've ever worn. Their "style" isnt't to everyone's taste but I'm too old and comfy to give a fuck.

Got these, two pairs...

http://www.salomon.com/uk/product/xa-chill-2-canvas.html?article=379896

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back