More staff cost cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I havent but there is no "dirt" to "dish". Great place to work, the board have always been excellent with us all, some really good people work at the club and I'll miss them all. I haven't got a bad word to say about anyone at the club. I know that is a boring answer but it's true.
wtf. you can't say that. everyone on here needs you to come out with something to reinforce their bullshit. :lol:

I havent but there is no "dirt" to "dish". Great place to work, the board have always been excellent with us all, some really good people work at the club and I'll miss them all. I haven't got a bad word to say about anyone at the club. I know that is a boring answer but it's true.

Pleased to hear mate. I meant more on the supposed takeover front.
I know there are some good people work over there. Especially in the ticket office, and the wonderful Chris Waters.

Well Donald cant do a takeover without introducing the new owners to staff well before the deal is done. So if you weren't introduced to anyone then clearly no takeover.

That's quite a leap! 😂

I'm 100% confident that Stewart Donald and the board will only make decisions that benefit the club going forward. I have complete faith.
It’s flawless logic :lol:
But in all seriousness its good to hear you had positive interactions with the senior management. All the best for the future.

Bollocks. You’re after getting invited back.
I'm 100% confident that Stewart Donald and the board will only make decisions that benefit the club going forward. I have complete faith.

😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back