"More Britishness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what respect exactly?

And what facts?

Let's not pretend that Ndong has been undroppable this season.

I'm not at all. Just saying it was a strange comment

No you just said people with agendas will twist it. There's no agenda, there doesn't have to be. Look at the table

Some would judge him over four years and not 8 months.
We'll never agree though, I accept that.

On what basis does he remotely deserve 4 years? Why didn't Wilko deserve 4 years or Di Canio? Genuine question.

You don't give a man who is failing so badly 4 years.

Gibson is from Derry, Northern Ireland, so he technically is even if he doesn't like to admit it ;)

Haha fair point, although they're not supposed to admit it. If him or McLean did they would get 2 shades of shit kicked out of them in their neighborhoods

I'm not at all. Just saying it was a strange comment

No you just said people with agendas will twist it. There's no agenda, there doesn't have to be. Look at the table
I never mentioned an agenda, that was a different poster.

It wasn't a strange comment in context. It was straight forward.

It just means a bit of know how. Premier League experience. Players that can cope with the physical nature of the game here and can compete in the air.

We are talking about Rodwell and the "Irish" Gibson here aren't we? :lol::oops:

I could understand that being a reason for Seb to counter Barton, however he's also not British, and looks finished at top flight level.

We basically just have a clusterfuck of a manager. Keep defending.

Loved his little comment about we always knew we'd be in a relegation fight too. We're not even in one Davey boy.

We are talking about Rodwell and the "Irish" Gibson here aren't we? :lol::oops:

I could understand that being a reason for Seb to counter Barton, however he's also not British, and looks finished at top flight level.

We basically just have a clusterfuck of a manager. Keep defending.

Loved his little comment about we always knew we'd be in a relegation fight too. We're not even in one Davey boy.

We're talking about lads who've grown up playing the English game. That includes Larsson.

I thought he did ok when he came on. Looked lively. How Larsson gets a game is beyond me. Maybe it's because he's British.......
Larsson created a gilt-edged chance that only a numpty could miss. Sadly Billy Jones is that numpty.

Mind it's all very easy hiring and sacking these managers on a message board when the pay off doesn't come out of your back pocket.

The very same people that want Moyes sacked now would have also been asking for him to be given a big transfer budget in January. :D

Mind it's all very easy hiring and sacking these managers on a message board when the pay off doesn't come out of your back pocket.

The very same people that want Moyes sacked now would have also been asking for him to be given a big transfer budget in January. :D
What's wrong with that? That's football isn't it? Relegation costs a lot more than paying an under achieving manager off.

If the club aren't sacking him then they should be backing him surely?

Neither has been done and it's part of the reasons we find ourselves bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back