Moped insurance scammers caught on dash cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched it with the sound on. Looks (sounds) fake as fuck.

yeah, that's what made me start to question it... her voice just doesn't sound 'normal'. also she dials the cops and is talking straight away, even if it was the emergency number there is no time for anyone to answer it before she starts talking down the phone.

could be legit but not convinced from what i've seen so far. canny persuasive (to install a camera) either way.

yeah, that's what made me start to question it... her voice just doesn't sound 'normal'. also she dials the cops and is talking straight away, even if it was the emergency number there is no time for anyone to answer it before she starts talking down the phone.

could be legit but not convinced from what i've seen so far. canny persuasive (to install a camera) either way.

I spotted that, too. The thing is though, if it is fake, surely they'd have said 'Nah, this is shite, we'll have to do it again'.

Fake as fuck that like. Too over the top and obvious like most internet shite these days.

Is it any good Frigg lad and have you got a link?

Some little Neanderthal keyed my car last week so I really should invest in one that also can run when the car is off.

Google Groupon Dashcam.

It's okay, but one that runs when car is off would be higher spec and more expensive.

Better solution would be CCTV if parked in the same place all the time I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back