Moped insurance scammers caught on dash cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logon or register to see this image

Big mistake was letting them know she had a camera. Let the police come, let them talk, then tell the officer you have a dash cam. Sorted.
Caught it on Instagram earlier, absolutely shocking.
Wonder what the consequences would have been for the driver if she didn't have the dashcam.

Caught it on Instagram earlier, absolutely shocking.
Wonder what the consequences would have been for the driver if she didn't have the dashcam.
none, her insurance would have sorted it. ncb gone like.

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ImpeccableElegantAmazonparrot

Big mistake was letting them know she had a camera. Let the police come, let them talk, then tell the officer you have a dash cam. Sorted.
agreed, hindsight is a wonderfull thing.

Got one for a tenner from ebay china. Just to see if it was worth having.

Had 2 close shaves with idiots cutting me up.....would have done them like a kipper the video. Deffo going to invest in another and one for the wife.

Think its a useful bit of kit and some insurance firms give you a discount for having one.

They do indeed. Need to be mindful that it works both ways. If you declare it you have to provide footage in the event of an accident. If you were going over the speed limit etc expect to get shit on.

Dashcams are great, I want to know which model dash cam that woman has.

I'd hate to end up with the same one.

I've seen loads of footage from dash cams, never anything as atrocious quality as that. On YouTube, that clip would get comments like 'filmed on a potato'.

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ImpeccableElegantAmazonparrot

Agreed, it was foolish of her to reveal she had a dash cam. It could quite easily have escalated into a violent robbery to grab the evidence.

Last edited:
Dashcams are great, I want to know which model dash cam that woman has.

I'd hate to end up with the same one.

I've seen loads of footage from dash cams, never anything as atrocious quality as that. On YouTube, that clip would get comments like 'filmed on a potato'.

Agreed, it was foolish of her to reveal she had a dash cam. It could quite easily have escalated into a violent robbery to grab the evidence.

The original video is on the Mail website, better quality. That's been converted to a gif in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back