Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

First off great question. Yes, That's why i come to the conclusion that some are possible ships. Just for the simple fact that I cant find them anymore. Light definitely plays a huge factor on moon anomalies.

As some lunch time research today, I looked into historic lunar maps. The things you see as large ships near Plato Crater have been recorded to some extent going back to the late 1600s and consistently since then. They feature on all amateur and professional images of the region (from a rather lazy google image search).

To me, there are three possible conclusions. Either those things that are the size of mountains and look like mountains are gigantic space ships that have not moved for 400 years. They could move but all the images and ancient maps have been faked to match what you and me can observe directly. Or, those things the size of mountains that look like mountains could be mountains.

After some research, I'm inclined to go with the mountain theory.

That tower one does look odd, I wonder if I have any of my pics of it. Could you put an x on a zoomed out shot or name one of the craters to help me find it?
The three craters in a triangle shape that the tower is in between are right above the bay of rainbows athe is off of the sea of iridium. the craters are very easy to find. let me know if you need more info.

C'man. This has to be a wind-up.

No way does anyone actually believe this stuff.
No wind about, Just educated opinions off of my own data.

It wasn't. Good movie in the 80's though.
You really need to educate yourself if you think the philadelphia experiment is not factual. there was military sailors that died in it. they were molded into the metal of the ship when the ship was un cloaked. Ship meaning US nNAvy ship.

As some lunch time research today, I looked into historic lunar maps. The things you see as large ships near Plato Crater have been recorded to some extent going back to the late 1600s and consistently since then. They feature on all amateur and professional images of the region (from a rather lazy google image search).

To me, there are three possible conclusions. Either those things that are the size of mountains and look like mountains are gigantic space ships that have not moved for 400 years. They could move but all the images and ancient maps have been faked to match what you and me can observe directly. Or, those things the size of mountains that look like mountains could be mountains.

I definitely agree that some of the things are definitely natural, no doubt about it. There are things that have been put out there by myself that are un-explainable. I don't ever remember pointing out any ships by Plato. I could be wrong though. Maybe show me where I've said that. i said you had some interesting things in your picture.

We walked there in the 80's. IMO we didnt go there in 67-73

Every time I visit this thread I’m more and more convinced that @Moonshot23 is a swivel eyed loon.

Its pretty simple bro. Dont visit the thread and eat a big bag of ^%$#@.

Batshit. Class pictures though keep posting them (just less of the conspiracy claptrap)

Laughable CS'er...........I dont put up conspiracies. I put up my opinion and ask for yours if its respectable. Dave H doesn't always agree with me but he is cool about how he comes off with it. You on the other hand are ignorant with your comments.

Again I trust nothing on the internet Dave. It's iteresting to me that you put a lot of stock in internet data. There is so much skewed NASA bullshit out there.

Last edited:
No wind about, Just educated opinions off of my own data.

Not so much.

You really need to educate yourself if you think the philadelphia experiment is not factual. there was military sailors that died in it. they were molded into the metal of the ship when the ship was un cloaked. Ship meaning US nNAvy ship.

I'm well aware of the lies that get spread about the Philadelphia experiment. It never happened.

who cares his pictures are super, its very easy to slate the bloke but that wouldn't achieve anything, its all up for debate mate so fire away

It's not though, is it?

"This picture of the moon has a ship on it!"
"No it doesn't. If you think it does, prove it."
"Lalala, fingers in ears, NASAspiracy, US government lies, you should never believe anything you read and be more like me. Except this conspiracy stuff, it's OK for you to believe that because conspiracy theorists are all 100% truthful about everything and would never make up stories just to sell books or drive people to their websites. Just don't believe any of the stuff from official sources like NASA."

What do you mean by conspiracy?

I presume he means all the "there are alien space ships and bases consisting of enormous towers the size of mountains on the moon, and they can cloak! NASA have been lying to you for years!"

Last edited:
Not so much.

I'm well aware of the lies that get spread about the Philadelphia experiment. It never happened.

It's not though, is it?

"This picture of the moon has a ship on it!"
"No it doesn't. If you think it does, prove it."
"Lalala, fingers in ears, NASAspiracy, US government lies, you should never believe anything you read and be more like me. Except this conspiracy stuff, it's OK for you to believe that because conspiracy theorists are all 100% truthful about everything and would never make up stories just to sell books or drive people to their websites. Just don't believe any of the stuff from official sources like NASA."

I presume he means all the "there are alien space ships and bases consisting of enormous towers the size of mountains on the moon, and they can cloak! NASA have been lying to you for years!"

Anyone who puts stock in any Space government agency has blinders on. You have to understand that I do not believe that the moon is 238,000 away. No one on earth that is a 100% human can give a educated opinion on what size things would be in space. Another thing to take into account is that there is minimal gravity on the moon. Meaning that building mega towers is absolutely plausible. I'm pretty sure that I can have a opinion on my own research. When and if you are able to get your OWN research. Than you can do the same. To tear my opinion down and say I'm crazy, Is just ignorant. I always say things like POSSIBLE, IMP, MAYBE. Go tear apart someone else's stuff. If you just cant enjoy the content then piss off MATE.

Cloaking is absolutely a thing and you don't dig very deep if you think that it is not. I cant prove anything there chisel chest. I can only give my opinion of what my research shows IMO, there Slappy. The US government has been lying about space since 1967 there slap nuts. For the record I am not a conspiracy theorist. 100% of everything that I put up is authentic.

Anyone who puts stock in any Space government agency has blinders on. You have to understand that I do not believe that the moon is 238,000 away. No one on earth that is a 100% human can give a educated opinion on what size things would be in space. Another thing to take into account is that there is minimal gravity on the moon. Meaning that building mega towers is absolutely plausible. I'm pretty sure that I can have a opinion on my own research. When and if you are able to get your OWN research. Than you can do the same. To tear my opinion down and say I'm crazy, Is just ignorant. I always say things like POSSIBLE, IMP, MAYBE. Go tear apart someone else's stuff. If you just cant enjoy the content then piss off MATE.

Cloaking is absolutely a thing and you don't dig very deep if you think that it is not. I cant prove anything there chisel chest. I can only give my opinion of what my research shows IMO, there Slappy. The US government has been lying about space since 1967 there slap nuts. For the record I am not a conspiracy theorist. 100% of everything that I put up is authentic.
How far do you believe the moon is away? How big (diameter) do you think it is and how did you draw these conclusions?

That's exactly what they want you to believe.

Your photos are great. Everything else you're posting is sheer madness. It's a shame you've got @niceonemarra so sucked into this. He's a harmless type and doesn't know any better.

How far do you believe the moon is away? How big (diameter) do you think it is and how did you draw these conclusions?

I believe it to be somewhere around 150000 miles away. I base this on my telescopic equipment and the size of the thins I have captured. That is the quick version for you. The diameter is probably what they say it is. Which i think is around 2500 miles. I'm not too sure and I don't feel like asking google. there again that is just government information. It is a amateur opinion so please keep that in mind. I may be way wrong. I surely do not believe what NASA says. The Apollo missions never happened in 67-73. When we did go to the moon in the eighties it was from the DARK sector IMO. Everything public about the moon is speculation again IMO.

Your photos are great. Everything else you're posting is sheer madness. It's a shame you've got @niceonemarra so sucked into this. He's a harmless type and doesn't know any better.
@niceonemarra he doesn't even buy all of my thoughts on the moon. WOW you are taking shots in the dark there chisel chest. If you were in my backyard looking through my equipment. Your mind would be instantly changed. You are always welcome too. I love changing skeptics mind. 8 times out of 10 after they leave my house. They have different idea's than before they came now supporting my theory. @niceonemarra is far from sucked into it. You read way to far into my posts. You act like I'm asking for money. I just put my own captures out there. Some of them very, very, good. All of them up for debate. Don't let it ruffle your feathers too much Slap nuts.

I believe it to be somewhere around 150000 miles away. I base this on my telescopic equipment and the size of the thins I have captured. That is the quick version for you. The diameter is probably what they say it is. Which i think is around 2500 miles. I'm not too sure and I don't feel like asking google. there again that is just government information. It is a amateur opinion so please keep that in mind. I may be way wrong. I surely do not believe what NASA says. The Apollo missions never happened in 67-73. When we did go to the moon in the eighties it was from the DARK sector IMO. Everything public about the moon is speculation again IMO.

@niceonemarra he doesn't even buy all of my thoughts on the moon. WOW you are taking shots in the dark there chisel chest. If you were in my backyard looking through my equipment. Your mind would be instantly changed. You are always welcome too. I love changing skeptics mind. 8 times out of 10 after they leave my house. They have different idea's than before they came now supporting my theory. @niceonemarra is far from sucked into it. You read way to far into my posts. You act like I'm asking for money. I just put my own captures out there. Some of them very, very, good. All of them up for debate. Don't let it ruffle your feathers too much Slap nuts.

I for got to say thank you on the space pics. i appreciate the comment. a lot of work goes into the moon and the space pics.

Last edited:

I for got to say thank you on the space pics. i appreciate the comment. a lot of work goes into the moon and the space pics.
If the diameter of the moon is what they say it is (bear in mind there are thousands of scientific papers, encyclopaedia etc going back 2000 years with roughly the same figures, not just google), then the moon would appear to be about 40% bigger in the sky.

Do you have an eyepiece where the moon pretty much fills the view? If so, what size is it? What is the aperture of your scope and the focal length?

I hate to break it to you but believing all published space missions are faked, especially Apollo, but that NASA executed secret lunar missions more recently and covered it up is very much a conspiracy theorist.

If the diameter of the moon is what they say it is (bear in mind there are thousands of scientific papers, encyclopaedia etc going back 2000 years with roughly the same figures, not just google), then the moon would appear to be about 40% bigger in the sky.

Do you have an eyepiece where the moon pretty much fills the view? If so, what size is it? What is the aperture of your scope and the focal length?

I hate to break it to you but believing all published space missions are faked, especially Apollo, but that NASA executed secret lunar missions more recently and covered it up is very much a conspiracy theorist.

Again NASA is the PUBLIC sector. the upfront government version. The black sector has 0 to do with NASA there slappy. Also, I said I may be way wrong. That doesn't mean it's a conspiracy chisel chest. I don't know how much more I need to say. I base anything off of my own research. That way I'm not basing my opinion off of someone else's research.

:lol: this shit is still going? I mean nee offence but your photos are shite

You're right they are shite........ignorance must be so blissful

:lol: this shit is still going? I mean nee offence but your photos are shite

Lets see some of your pictures you took from your backyard. let's see maybe you have a right to call my pictures shite. Pretty disrespectful, There re definitely a few of you in this platform. There always has to be a few CS'ers.

My focal length is F10 on my scope. I never said all public missions were fake you %^&*(%$ dummy. I said the Apollo missions did not happen. They flew with the astronauts. They never left LEO in my opinion. The shuttle missions happened,. Space X is happening.

Do you know this tid bit of info. The new space program, The Orion. It cannot leave LEO yet. It cannot get through the van allen belts. NASA themselves will tell you they cannot leave low earth orbit yet. if you want to believe that we did it 50+ years ago. All the power too you. I will go with logical thought process and say it probably did not happen. If it did happen, Than the moon is SUPER close to us. I mean within our atmosphere. I don't even believe that.

Last edited:
Again NASA is the PUBLIC sector. the upfront government version. The black sector has 0 to do with NASA there slappy. Also, I said I may be way wrong. That doesn't mean it's a conspiracy chisel chest. I don't know how much more I need to say. I base anything off of my own research. That way I'm not basing my opinion off of someone else's research.

You're right they are shite........ignorance must be so blissful

Lets see some of your pictures you took from your backyard. let's see maybe you have a right to call my pictures shite. Pretty disrespectful, There re definitely a few of you in this platform. There always has to be a few CS'ers.

My focal length is F10 on my scope. I never said all public missions were fake you %^&*(%$ dummy. I said the Apollo missions did not happen. They flew with the astronauts. They never left LEO in my opinion. The shuttle missions happened,. Space X is happening.

Do you know this tid bit of info. The new space program, The Orion. It cannot leave LEO yet. It cannot get through the van allen belts. NASA themselves will tell you they cannot leave low earth orbit yet. if you want to believe that we did it 50+ years ago. All the power too you. I will go with logical thought process and say it probably did not happen. If it did happen, Than the moon is SUPER close to us. I mean within our atmosphere. I don't even believe that.
So what is your research into the distance to the moon, how did you calculate it? I’m interested in trying it with my kit

Orion is a new kind of craft (relatively), capable of housing twice as many crew as went to the moon previously, with many technological upgrades on previous craft including but not limited to having an auto-docking capability, brand new waste management system instead of having to "go" in bags like they did on Apollo, and the craft designed to be re-usable.

Presumably safety is a bigger issue now, too. Orion was designed to replace the Space Shuttle after the last one exploded. Apollo had its flaws on this point too. Personally, I'll forgive them for taking their time getting it right this time rather than sending craft that are hit-and-miss spaceworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back