Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

We aren't scientists marra. He's got a git big telescope and is over enthusiastic and imaginitative I find his work entertaining and I find yours to be a bit argumentative and off putting. Chill out man you are becoming pricey mk II. nobody else has a 'problem' with him posting his stuff on here just you and pricey give it a rest man, keep posting but try not to be such a stickler chisel chest, later slappy

I love his photos, as I've told him. But he needs to lay off the conspiracy bollocks IMO. As you said in your previous post today.

I love his photos, as I've told him. But he needs to lay off the conspiracy bollocks IMO. As you said in your previous post today.
He is not posting conspiracy bollocks anymore so why do you keep going on about it, cloaking devices, towers, space ships and UFOs are all acceptable observations and its his observations on his photos if you don't like it don't visit the thread. I've got a canny alien thread going if you fancy a troll do it there I post all kinds of crazy shit. If you think anything he does crosses the line report it otherwise shh

He is not posting conspiracy bollocks anymore so why do you keep going on about it, cloaking devices, towers, space ships and UFOs are all acceptable observations and its his observations on his photos if you don't like it don't visit the thread. I've got a canny alien thread going if you fancy a troll do it there I post all kinds of crazy shit. If you think anything he does crosses the line report it otherwise shh

I'm here for the amazing photography. His "acceptable observations" are anything but acceptable from a scientific point of view. By all means point something out that he can see on one photo but not another, and ask for reasonable opinions on what the explanation might be if he's unsure, but if he comes storming win with "ALIENS!" then I want to know why he's come to this conclusion and what his evidence is otherwise he's just a bullshitter that deserves to be called up on it.

I'm here for the amazing photography. His "acceptable observations" are anything but acceptable from a scientific point of view. By all means point something out that he can see on one photo but not another, and ask for reasonable opinions on what the explanation might be if he's unsure, but if he comes storming win with "ALIENS!" then I want to know why he's come to this conclusion and what his evidence is otherwise he's just a bullshitter that deserves to be called up on it.
We will find out if the ALIENS really do exist on September 30th 2019. A few people are going to storm Area 51 on that date to get the ALIENS. Its in the news marra have you not seen it?

We will find out if the ALIENS really do exist on September 30th 2019. A few people are going to storm Area 51 on that date to get the ALIENS. Its in the news marra have you not seen it?
:lol::lol: As if they will. Even if they do get in and find nothing, “The government knew and destroyed all evidence before we got in, confirming there is something to cover up”. Probably will be a collection of people outside the gate who shout for a bit then go home.

It is but you saying this has put me off
Thank you very much
Awesome thread, thanks MS23 keep em coming!
Appreciate it

Last edited:

Thank you very much

Appreciate it
Any chance you could produce time, time zone and a label of at least one land mark on your images? That would help others see if they can see the same anomalies under the same conditions or if they really are alien spaceships that appear and disappear all the time.

Any chance you could produce time, time zone and a label of at least one land mark on your images? That would help others see if they can see the same anomalies under the same conditions or if they really are alien spaceships that appear and disappear all the time.
Just producing the images would be better instead of facebook links.

@Moonshot23 RTG is now in a new format I've made a video tutorial on how to post images on here now.

See here.

Been taking some pictures of outer space but cracked the lens on my camera, so everything is up in the air at the moment!

Been taking some pictures of outer space but cracked the lens on my camera, so everything is up in the air at the moment!
I've got a great telescope but I fell on it when I was pissed and snapped the lens thingy off.

Back