Moonshot23 Moon and nebula pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I set my scope up last night only to find out that my 2 year old has broke my hand control. Therefore my hand control will not move my mount during set up. She also broke my GPS off of my scope. So I have decided to put up some of my favorite finds off of the moon.
This one is the crater Plato and some of the surrounding area.
Red arrows- To me they look out of place and the top arrow looks like it may be pointing at a circular very tall tube structure. Kinda like our nuclear towers here on Earth but a lot bigger.
Green arrow- This is very circular and it is not there anymore. I fill that this was a possible sip on the surface. Maybe not but it has a VERY circular look.
Blue arrow- This is possibly pointing at another very tall tubular structure coming out of a platform. Looks very comparable to the top red arrow.
Purple arrows- I like these mare anomalies but i really don't have a opinion of what they are. i will say this there is a lot of symmetrical lines to some of them.
Yellow arrows- The hole is too perfect for me. The two trenches cut into the supposed debris wall are just too perfectly cut. In my opinion this may be a entrance into the moon.
-2.xx&oh=15e700a4e3d2b75bd2dfe76252c1099b&oe=5D7BC78B
Logon or register to see this image

So true, Some of those set ups I would love to have. I'm not rich though. Actually I get very jealous of those set ups.

Here is Messier 8 the Lagoon nebula. There is also DARK nebula is this nebula. The dark holes you seein the nebula are dark nebulas them self. This one is one of my new favorites.

Have you tried taking more than one shot of these ‘anomalys’ on different nights, perhaps a few consecutive nights to see how they look in a different light?

I captured this image of messier 20 the Trifid nebula on 4-7-2019

Have you tried taking more than one shot of these ‘anomalys’ on different nights, perhaps a few consecutive nights to see how they look in a different light?

First off great question. Yes, That's why i come to the conclusion that some are possible ships. Just for the simple fact that I cant find them anymore. Light definitely plays a huge factor on moon anomalies.

Here is Messier 51 that i captured on 4-7-2019

Last edited:
I captured this image of messier 20 the Trifid nebula on 4-7-2019

First off great question. Yes, That's why i come to the conclusion that some are possible ships. Just for the simple fact that I cant find them anymore. Light definitely plays a huge factor on moon anomalies.

Here is Messier 51 that i captured on 4-7-2019
Amazing

To get an idea of scale, Plato crater is 101 km across. In local terms that is Sunderland to just past Thirsk. What you are saying are possibly ships would be huge and have not been recorded as moving a lot. The official name is the Montes Teneriffe, a range of lunar mountains named after the island in the Canaries.

Plato crater was the subject of my first lunar imaging attempt a few years ago (I've been getting better at getting pictures sharper since). In this light, they don't look like anything sinister:

To get an idea of scale, Plato crater is 101 km across. In local terms that is Sunderland to just past Thirsk. What you are saying are possibly ships would be huge and have not been recorded as moving a lot. The official name is the Montes Teneriffe, a range of lunar mountains named after the island in the Canaries.

Plato crater was the subject of my first lunar imaging attempt a few years ago (I've been getting better at getting pictures sharper since). In this light, they don't look like anything sinister:
I only put the possibility of some being ships just for the simple fact. If the few things that I put in this box ie SHIPS can not be found now. Then a ship goes to the top of my list. The tower that I put up yesterday just off of the Bay of Rainbows is massive. If it is a tower than they can cloak it. Yes I feel that SOME ships are massive. Cloaking is definitely in the mix. We did it and scared the shit out of ourselves with the Philadelphia experiment.

I wish I could circle some things on your picture. I can see a few things that catch my eye. Absolutely awesome picture. You have a few anomalies in that picture.

I only put the possibility of some being ships just for the simple fact. If the few things that I put in this box ie SHIPS can not be found now. Then a ship goes to the top of my list. The tower that I put up yesterday just off of the Bay of Rainbows is massive. If it is a tower than they can cloak it. Yes I feel that SOME ships are massive. Cloaking is definitely in the mix. We did it and scared the shit out of ourselves with the Philadelphia experiment.

I wish I could circle some things on your picture. I can see a few things that catch my eye. Absolutely awesome picture. You have a few anomalies in that picture.
That is quite a leap of imagination to say massive tower with cloaking device. Have you got an iPad? There is a canny free app called Moon Globe, which shows a lot of well known features on the moon. A nice tool on it is a phase slider where you can drag from a new waxing to full to waining moon. Play with that and it is interesting to see how the light changes various features or many of the smaller features especially on the sea floors disappear.

Feel free to right click and download a copy of my image then re-publish with arrows. Some anomalies are because that picture made me realise how much muck there was on my camera sensor and star diagonal!

In order to accept this one. You must have some belief that we and others are on the moon. I have put the original picture so you an see what i saw. Then i added some red arrows on the same picture. This is to show you what i saw that looked a little out of place to me. From this far away it looks like a black triangle and something round.

Then I turned the picture. The red arrow is pointing the the black triangle anomaly. Now that I got closer I feel that the yellow arrows are pointing out a Moon dome. The green arrow is pointing out the entrance IMO.

The super close up IMO is hard to dispute. I would even go as far as to say that i can make out 5 to 6 possible towers/spires. Pointed out in the last picture with green arrows. i also pointed out with a red arrow the entry way into the dome. I think that this dome is about 25 miles across.

It may even be a spaceship landed in a crater.
Where is that? Do any of the craters there have names?

Last edited:
That is quite a leap of imagination to say massive tower with cloaking device. Have you got an iPad? There is a canny free app called Moon Globe, which shows a lot of well known features on the moon. A nice tool on it is a phase slider where you can drag from a new waxing to full to waining moon. Play with that and it is interesting to see how the light changes various features or many of the smaller features especially on the sea floors disappear.

Feel free to right click and download a copy of my image then re-publish with arrows. Some anomalies are because that picture made me realise how much muck there was on my camera sensor and star diagonal!

Where is that? Do any of the craters there have names?

I don't look at anything except what I shoot with my own eyes. I will look at other amateur's like me. I definitely do not take anything off of the internet. That stuff is put out there to make you believe what they want you to believe. If I shoot it myself then I know it to be a 100% authentic. The government is not to be trusted with anything having to do with space. They lied about the Apollo missions. They have not stopped lying about SPACE ever since. The private BLACK sector is where the real stuff is happening.

I will have to do some research on where that dome is at. Hopefully i have a picture zoomed out so i can see some Mare's. That way I can find that crater. That has a very distinct pattern. Should be somewhat easy to find again. On your pic I only saw three dirty spots. The 3 circles in a triangle pattern. 10 and 11 o'clock on your pics has 3 cool things. As far as the tower. What is your opinion on it? That one baffles me. I have taken and have tons, hours upon hours of footage of the moon. That is right off the bay of rainbows. It is a very easy area to look at. The three craters that the tower is in the middle of are very prominent. Actually your picture is just south of the area.

I don't look at anything except what I shoot with my own eyes. I will look at other amateur's like me. I definitely do not take anything off of the internet. That stuff is put out there to make you believe what they want you to believe. If I shoot it myself then I know it to be a 100% authentic. The government is not to be trusted with anything having to do with space. They lied about the Apollo missions. They have not stopped lying about SPACE ever since. The private BLACK sector is where the real stuff is happening.

I will have to do some research on where that dome is at. Hopefully i have a picture zoomed out so i can see some Mare's. That way I can find that crater. That has a very distinct pattern. Should be somewhat easy to find again. On your pic I only saw three dirty spots. The 3 circles in a triangle pattern. 10 and 11 o'clock on your pics has 3 cool things. As far as the tower. What is your opinion on it? That one baffles me. I have taken and have tons, hours upon hours of footage of the moon. That is right off the bay of rainbows. It is a very easy area to look at. The three craters that the tower is in the middle of are very prominent. Actually your picture is just south of the area.

I agree.

That tower one does look odd, I wonder if I have any of my pics of it. Could you put an x on a zoomed out shot or name one of the craters to help me find it?

C'man. This has to be a wind-up.

No way does anyone actually believe this stuff.

Literally the second sentence in the second paragraph says it's widely believed to be a hoax. If you read down the page it actually explains all the reasons why it is bollocks.

A story made up by a serial conspiracy nutjob with no evidence at all, and all the navy logs show the ship wasn't even in the area at the time. :lol:
It was an experiment.

Hang on so you see a shape on the moon which looks a little off and the immediate conclusion is ships or towers with cloaking devices. Do you not think you have missed a bunch of other possibilities in jumping to those conclusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back