Moise Kean

Just me that thinks £27m and £52k a week is an absolute bargain in the current environment?
I've not seen a great deal of him if I am honest but I know he is very highly rated so it does seem like good business in the current climate. I also think a 40 million fee for Youri Tielemans will prove to be good business for Leicester.

I've not seen a great deal of him if I am honest but I know he is very highly rated so it does seem like good business in the current climate. I also think a 40 million fee for Youri Tielemans will prove to be good business for Leicester.
Superb buy, Leicester and Everton £70m for those 2 yet it wouldn't get you a good England CB

He’s 19. Playing for Juventus.

Vinicius Junior cost Real Madrid more and he has fewer

Joao Felix, albeit not an out and out striker, has only a couple more and he was playing in the Portuguese league. And cost 5 times the amount
Felix is miles better than Keane like. Tbh I think Keane will be a flop

Our transfer business has been horrific over the years including spending £30m on Cenk Tosun 18 months ago so I think we’re going in the right direction with a signing like this.

Lossl (Free), Gomes (£22m), Delph (£8m), Gbamin (£25m) and Kean (£27m) is pretty good for our transfer business.

Still need a CB (Zouma), RB and a winger if we’re to do anything noticeable this season. We might even get another CM in if we can shift McCarthy and Schneiderlin but that seems unlikely.

Think he's a great signing and a great price for us considering there is no buy back clause. We spent £27 million on f***ing Tosun under Walsh and Alladyce :oops::lol:

Hopefully Zaha and Zouma before the deadline and it'll have been a very good window for us **fingers crossed**

Juventus have got no planning in place for life after ronaldo, reminding me abit of inter under mourinho. f***ing any thoughts of the future off for the champs league.

If you get them 2 players in it’s game on for for 5th like

Honestly no one in the world not even Marcel Brands or the Everton scouting team

Based on playing in a league that Van Wolfswinkel was like Pele in and Mangala like Franco Baresi
There is a reason Atletico have paid what they have, for Felix.

Juventus have got no planning in place for life after ronaldo, reminding me abit of inter under mourinho. f***ing any thoughts of the future off for the champs league.

If you get them 2 players in it’s game on for for 5th like

Aye their business has been mental this summer saw alot of Juventus fans not happy on Twitter!

I'll be shocked at this point if Zaha/Zouma aint our targets as with 4 days to go to be after a winger/CB and not one link to a player other than both who we have bid for suggests possibly talks are going on.

Richarlison Kean Zaha

A very good front 3 that with Siggurdsson and Gomes in behind.

Also linked with some RB from Napoli for £20 million+ could be a crazy end to the window for us.

Just shows how utterly crazy the money is when those 3 positions + whatever else we've spent this window would be a near £170-200 million outlay on players yet we still have no chance of winning the League or likely top 4 :lol:

There is a reason Atletico have paid what they have, for Felix.
Like Betis paid for Denilson and so on ? Felix is a massive gamble at £113m ... £30m for Kean isnt really very highly rated kid and Everton paid that with him in his last year of contract

How much did Bayern pay for Renato Sanches ? A reason they paid that at the time ??

Last edited:

Back