Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's a great signing and a great price for us considering there is no buy back clause. We spent £27 million on f***ing Tosun under Walsh and Alladyce :oops::lol:

Hopefully Zaha and Zouma before the deadline and it'll have been a very good window for us **fingers crossed**

Call me suspicious, but why would Juventus sell a top player and why was no club bigger than Everton in for him?

He had 1 year left on his contract and wasnt guaranteed first team football -the whole racism/bonucci incident also apparently has soured his relationship at the club.

His agent is Raoila who has a strong connection with our DOF over the years so a deal was always likely to get done.

He's only 19 and will need time to develop - but he's scored 6 in 13 for Juventus mainly off the bench and has 2 in 3 for the Italian national side.

He's a very very highly rated young player.

He had 1 year left on his contract and wasnt guaranteed first team football -the whole racism/bonucci incident also apparently has soured his relationship at the club.

His agent is Raoila who has a strong connection with our DOF over the years so a deal was always likely to get done.

He's only 19 and will need time to develop - but he's scored 6 in 13 for Juventus mainly off the bench and has 2 in 3 for the Italian national side.

He's a very very highly rated young player.
Fair enough mate. I hope he does well for you, I’ve got nothing against Everton. Hopefully he’s better than the strikers that the Mags have just signed
I think they take the view that he isn’t top class

But in a world where Bristol city sell a centre half for £20m this looks good business surely?
Aye, probably. The market is crazy

He's got a lot to prove imo. He looks a hell of a talent like. I think he could of done a shade better than Everton. No one seems to progress at Everton. I'm sure some one will prove me wrong bar Rooney.

Fee could prove to be an absolute steal though. Time will tell.
Think about your post you think he’s got a lot to prove but could’ve done better than Everton

It was nice of Juve creating a good luck video for him, I've never known that before:

That touch to control the ball around 36 seconds is spectacular.

Just me that thinks £27m and £52k a week is an absolute bargain in the current environment?
I read a Martin Samuel article which said the same thing. The fact they’re happy to get rid of him at that price in the current market raises some questions.

I read a Martin Samuel article which said the same thing. The fact they’re happy to get rid of him at that price in the current market raises some questions.
They wanted a buy back in the end took what was offered or lose him for nowt fuck Martin Samuel the prat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back