Moise Kean

Aye their business has been mental this summer saw alot of Juventus fans not happy on Twitter!

I'll be shocked at this point if Zaha/Zouma aint our targets as with 4 days to go to be after a winger/CB and not one link to a player other than both who we have bid for suggests possibly talks are going on.

Richarlison Kean Zaha

A very good front 3 that with Siggurdsson and Gomes in behind.

Also linked with some RB from Napoli for £20 million+ could be a crazy end to the window for us.

Just shows how utterly crazy the money is when those 3 positions + whatever else we've spent this window would be a near £170-200 million outlay on players yet we still have no chance of winning the League or likely top 4 :lol:

That’s a good explanation to the explosion of player prices. Makes sense of it.
Yeah juve look to be selling a full back to city for 40-50 million too so they seem to be clawing funds back for the ‘names’ wages...
Think your lot and Leicester are going to be interesting to watch this year.

Like Betis paid for Denilson and so on ? Felix is a massive gamble at £113m ... £30m for Kean isnt really very highly rated kid and Everton paid that with him in his last year of contract

How much did Bayern pay for Renato Sanches ? A reason they paid that at the time ??
You’re weird as fuck you like. You are definitely an Everton fan and not a Sunderland fan. I don’t think Kean will be very good and that’s my opinion. No need to be salty

Have you personally seen the contract? If you have not, then you cannot possibly be confident of the content.
Its widely reported by journos .. The ones who knew Deulofeu had one in his at the time

There isnt one
You’re weird as fuck you like. You are definitely an Everton fan and not a Sunderland fan. I don’t think Kean will be very good and that’s my opinion. No need to be salty
Best you can come back witb ?? He'll score more than 113m Felix another Portuguese farmer league bully

Last edited:
Like Betis paid for Denilson and so on ? Felix is a massive gamble at £113m ... £30m for Kean isnt really very highly rated kid and Everton paid that with him in his last year of contract

How much did Bayern pay for Renato Sanches ? A reason they paid that at the time ??

Athletico have got a good record for developing players though.
Bayern bought that lad and messed his development up because of the players in front of him at the time...

Its widely reported by journos .. The ones who knew Deulofeu had one in his at the time

There isnt one

Best you can come back witb ?? He'll score more than 113m Felix another Portuguese farmer league bully
Yep Frankfurt who got to the Europa semi final are farmers. Jovic gone to Real and Haller to West Ham for 100 mil combined. Farmers tho

Athletico have got a good record for developing players though.
Bayern bought that lad and messed his development up because of the players in front of him at the time...
Atletico ;)
Yep Frankfurt who got to the Europa semi final are farmers. Jovic gone to Real and Haller to West Ham for 100 mil combined. Farmers tho
Congrats on naming 2 Eintracht strikers names their defenders getting any big moves ?

Jetro to the mags :lol:

Last edited:
Atletico ;)

Congrats on naming 2 Eintracht strikers names their defenders getting any big moves ?

Jetro to the mags :lol:
Premier league yes. They out played Chelsea in the semi final and lost on penalties. You were probably waking over Everton while this was happening. What a weirdo you are

Premier league yes. They out played Chelsea in the semi final and lost on penalties. You were probably waking over Everton while this was happening. What a weirdo you are
Log off lad £30m for one of the most highly rated youngsters in Europe (last year of contract) isnt a gamble in this market ... f***ing barely buys you a championship defender

Juventus wouldn’t let him go if he was decent.
Just like Chelsea wouldn't let KDB or Salah go if they were decent ... he was in the last year of his contract clown they were had by the balls

Didn't Juve let Coman go ? Very poor player

Last edited:
He can't be that great if 1. Juventus are happy to sell him and 2. He's joining Everton. Probably another Iheanacho, scoring a few goals in a dominant team and getting sold before everyone realises he's not quite as good as first appeared.

Just like Chelsea wouldn't let KDB or Salah go if they were decent ... he was in the last year of his contract clown they were had by the balls

Didn't Juve let Coman go ? Very poor player
They bought Dybala to replace him. You’re not very good at his this are you.

He can't be that great if 1. Juventus are happy to sell him and 2. He's joining Everton. Probably another Iheanacho, scoring a few goals in a dominant team and getting sold before everyone realises he's not quite as good as first appeared.
1. Chelsea let KDB, Salah and Lukaku go . 2. They joined Wolfsburg, Everton and Roma guess they weren't very good

How many times he had 1yr left on his contract
They bought Dybala to replace him. You’re not very good at his this are you.
That the lad they're trying to bin off ? Aye I'm good at this

1. Chelsea let KDB, Salah and Lukaku go . 2. They joined Wolfsburg, Everton and Roma guess they weren't very good

How many times he had 1yr left on his contract

That the lad they're trying to bin off ? Aye I'm good at this
Aye because they’ve signed Ronaldo. Yes, you’re not very good at this. They signed Dybala in 2015

Superb buy, Leicester and Everton £70m for those 2 yet it wouldn't get you a good England CB
If Maguire is worth 85 Mill then even DeLigt looks a bargain to me. He could be a world class defender for more than a decade for Juve if he keeps developing and they will make a healthy profit if they sell him too.

According to Juve themselves £25m with about £2.5m add-ons, no clauses except they get frst refusal should we selll.

The fee is simply a sign of the times you either play the game or get keft behind. Brands knows what he's doing and if it comes off he'll be sold for a wild fee in 2/3 years. And just maybe he actually liked what he heard from Brands and Silva?

Back