MODS: hello you just gave me a 4 hour ban but no explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure what it was for so just wondering if this could be explained, thanks😘

ahhh just got the explanation it was way down in my alerts sorry

in my defence I would just like to point out I wasn't speaking out of context, the youths at the match were chanting jokes about sexual assault and I was saying that by the same measure that saying that happens all the time so is fine so does the thing I'm not allowed to mention although it is pretty much the actual thing the youths were chanting about
What you said was disgusting

no such thing I don't think

there are a few on here who've had lifers and just come back

what I don't understand is I got a ban for saying it is not ok to excuse chanting jokes about sexual assault on the basis that it happens all the time anymore than it is ok to say that sexual assault isn't a big deal because it happens all the time
Troubling to see you were banned by the mods. Nothing you wrote was worthy of a ban in my book.

Dare I ask mods how many of the mod team are female?

I dare guess the majority of sexual assault victims statistically are female and a female who feels at risk of potential sexual assault on a daily basis will have a different emotional relationship with mentions of sexual assault than a pissed up 17 year old lad.

if the mods can’t factor this into their thinking than they need to take a look at themselves and question how they moderate.

You’re avoiding mentioning what you actually posted.
yes because despite it apparently being ok to defend men chanting jokes about sexual violence in a family setting because it happens all the time, it is not ok to use a stark analogy to show how stupid it is to say that using the frequency of sexual violence as an example

like the whole premise of this thread is that I got a ban for it 🤷‍♀️

Troubling to see you were banned by the mods. Nothing you wrote was worthy of a ban in my book.

Dare I ask mods how many of the mod team are female?

I dare guess the majority of sexual assault victims statistically are female and a female who feels at risk of potential sexual assault on a daily basis will have a different emotional relationship with mentions of sexual assault than a pissed up 17 year old lad.

if the mods can’t factor this into their thinking than they need to take a look at themselves and question how they moderate.

Would you volunteer your services to moderate on here?

What you wrote was definitely worse than that mind!

I’m not even going to repeat it, it was in incredibly bad taste.
Maybe I didn’t read every post in the thread then but chanting a random player is a sex offender isn’t ok. Do that in person or on social media and you’re getting yourself sued (Tesla bloke style)

Maybe I didn’t read every post in the thread then but chanting a random player is a sex offender isn’t ok. Do that in person or on social media and you’re getting yourself sued (Tesla bloke style)
If you had seen the post you wouldn't be as quick as to defend the member in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back