MODS: hello you just gave me a 4 hour ban but no explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

What you posted was disgusting and rightly deleted, lucky you only got a 4 hour ban.
you are implying that women are somehow more culpable in being victims of sexual violence and somehow that then means men can chant jokes about it in a public family setting and be indulged for doing so

while a woman pointing out how disgusting that is should be castigated for pointing out the frequency of sexual violence does not make it acceptable

you are implying that women are somehow more culpable in being victims of sexual violence and somehow that then means men can chant jokes about it in a public family setting and be indulged for doing so

while a woman pointing out how disgusting that is should be castigated for pointing out the frequency of sexual violence does not make it acceptable
Again, what you posted was disgusting, you know what you posted
I've not seen any of this but I'm assuming cat has posted something inflammatory then is playing the victim. Ammi right?
This 100%

If you had seen the post you wouldn't be as quick as to defend the member in question.
I’m just struggling to work out what’s worse than sexual assault… 🤷‍♂️

The post in question was apparently an attempt to logically undermine the excuse people were using to defend the Wyke chant, whether or not people understood the intention of her post who knows! 🤷‍♂️

But let’s be REAL , I wonder how many people in the crowd yesterday HAVE been sexually assaulted and how triggering that chant could have been and how depressing the flippancy at which ‘sex abuser’ was used as a casual insult was to those who’ve experienced it and been victim to it.
I couldn’t do the job of modding on here - imagine having to wade through the politics forum man.
Avoid the politics forum like the plague!

Last edited:
Again, what you posted was disgusting, you know what you posted

This 100%
the context being this was a thread indulging and defending men coming together to chant jokes about sexual violence
that was my whole point and I wasn't making it a joke I chanted in a family setting

you can't have it both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back