MODS: hello you just gave me a 4 hour ban but no explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRyan

Striker
I'm not sure what it was for so just wondering if this could be explained, thanks😘
I'm not sure what it was for so just wondering if this could be explained, thanks😘
ahhh just got the explanation it was way down in my alerts sorry

in my defence I would just like to point out I wasn't speaking out of context, the youths at the match were chanting jokes about sexual assault and I was saying that by the same measure that saying that happens all the time so is fine so does the thing I'm not allowed to mention although it is pretty much the actual thing the youths were chanting about

Last edited:

Is there a scale of criminality? Like you got four hours in a sin bin. What does it take to get a life sentence?

Is there a scale of criminality? Like you got four hours in a sin bin. What does it take to get a life sentence?
no such thing I don't think

there are a few on here who've had lifers and just come back

what I don't understand is I got a ban for saying it is not ok to excuse chanting jokes about sexual assault on the basis that it happens all the time anymore than it is ok to say that sexual assault isn't a big deal because it happens all the time

what I don't understand is I got a ban for saying it is not ok to excuse chanting jokes about sexual assault on the basis that it happens all the time anymore than it is ok to say that sexual assault isn't a big deal because it happens all the time
Word for word? Maybe you're on the watchlist then

I can't really recall what my month was for. Wasn't even pissed. For being grouchy no doubt. If you have a minor spat with someone surely a few days is a more proportionate punishment. I would raise it but I don't want to draw attention to myself and be on the watchlist

Totally agree with you there mind.

Different levels of offence clearly, but no bad behaviour is excusable because it is commonplace.

#TeamCat

What you wrote was definitely worse than that mind!

I’m not even going to repeat it, it was in incredibly bad taste.

What you wrote was definitely worse than that mind!

I’m not even going to repeat it, it was in incredibly bad taste.
was I making a joke about sexual violence?

no I was condemning doing so

the post I was replying to said it was ok for men to chant jokes about sexual violence because these chants happen all the time

my point was that just because things, like sexual violence for instance, happen all the time does not by virtue then make them acceptable

it is a point of rational logic, you're reacting to the content, which the men at the football game I was castigating were being indulged over making hilarious chants about

was I making a joke about sexual violence?

no I was condemning doing so

the post I was replying to said it was ok for men to chant jokes about sexual violence because these chants happen all the time

my point was that just because things, like sexual violence for instance, happen all the time does not by virtue then make them acceptable

it is a point of rational logic, you're reacting to the content, which the men at the football game I was castigating were being indulged over making hilarious chants about

You’re avoiding mentioning what you actually posted.

ahhh just got the explanation it was way down in my alerts sorry

in my defence I would just like to point out I wasn't speaking out of context, the youths at the match were chanting jokes about sexual assault and I was saying that by the same measure that saying that happens all the time so is fine so does the thing I'm not allowed to mention although it is pretty much the actual thing the youths were chanting about

Was it anything like this?

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back