Moaning fans!!!

Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from
Our team moaning constantly pisses me off

We could win the league
Fa cup
Charity shield champions league & world club tournament our lot would moan about summat

In the 105 point season under king Reid I knew one bloke who wanted him sacked

Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from

You've done it now, fans are beyond reproach, you should know that by now:lol:

It's nothing new. Down West Brom for a 12pm Sunday game back when we had a good side that were pushing for promotion, the ref blew for the kick off. Sunderland made a couple of passes then lost possession, the game was 10 seconds old. A bloke in front stood up and screamed 'Haway man Sunderland, you're f***ing shite'. He got dogs abuse for the whole game, we won 3-2 IIRC.

You're at a football mate. It's the same in any match with any supporter group

People moaning about fans is pissing me off big style. Seems to a trend recently.

I think the line is that we pay our money so surely we have a right to moan? If you dont like it then stop moaning.
It f***ing pathetic mate. Do these people do it try and show theyre some kind of better/superior fan?

No, we are just bored with having moaning whining bellends dragging the team down.

I think that's what it is. They're better than us because they accept any old shite.

How sad must you be to have to have a pop at your own fans after a 5-0 win? Can’t just enjoy the win can they?

Sadly they have the same emotion as they do after a defeat. Clap and applaud. It’s all the same.

The people who disagree with you, they are allowed you know.
:lol:fuck me you're so wrapped up in your own self importance you can't see how silly you are.
Were all different Rocky. People whingeing pisses some people off and doesn't bother others. cest la vie.
I agree. The OP and now Muffin Mag can't seem to understand that.

Last edited:
There is a bloke who sits in front of me who loves a moan. He travels to most away games. It's just the way he is. He has a deep love of the lads.

There was a bloke I knew exactly the same, he'd twist on 21 where Sunderland were concerned. Never had a good word for any player or manager, everything was always wrong. He never missed a game, home or away. Travelled up from London during the years he worked down there too.

Back