Moaning fans!!!

There is a bloke who sits in front of me who loves a moan. He travels to most away games. It's just the way he is. He has a deep love of the lads.

He can't mate.
You're totally wrong - a Scarborough fan who posts on here told me.
Jardine's will be in the post

:lol:

Just a couple more of the usual suspects and the circle will be complete, then the 'reacharound' slagathon of all things SAFC will commence.
Go on any supporters bus home or away and you will see/hear the same. Would be shit if everyone had the same opinion, people just struggle with others having a different opinion to their own.

Roker Park.
First full season under Reid.
We've just beaten promotion favourites and table toppers Millwall 6 - 0.
As my mates are leaving the ground, random SAFC supporter:
"Whey man it should have been seven, f*cking Craig Russell missed an open f*cking goal".

Last edited:

Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from
Our team moaning constantly pisses me off

Swap our lot they are the worst of the worst.
Only to be beaten by the others who constantly moan and don’t go.
Detest the bastards everyone of them.

Some of the funniest crack I’ve heard at the match has been in the (many) low times we’ve had. Even last night a bloke behind us was droaning on about it being all Tranmere when we were 2-0 up. He cheered up a bit when Gooch scored (Gooch for some bizarre reason is exempt from any criticism).
When Grigg scored he said “Our lass could have put that in, he’s still shit”
He left before the end so missed the 5th goal.

Thing Is he never ever misses a match and he’s been going for donkey years!

It f***ing pathetic mate. Do these people do it try and show theyre some kind of better/superior fan?

Who? The original moaner at the match, the OP, you ( your third tier in this little example) ... who’s better than who. I am confused 🤔 . Can’t we all just be happy clappy😉
Not at all mate but why are fans complaining and getting irate when players are trying to create something just bewilders me

I watched Liverpool v Mags live recently, and rather than just pass it around the parked bus for 90 minutes, Liverpool were constantly playing in little triangles, one twos , flicks all to force an opening. Most broke down and they just came back and did it again. There was no fear in those players about trying it. The fans did not moan, they understood tryin* to break down stubborn defences means you have to accept that you are prepared for the move it self breakin down.
It’s similar to the attitude towards Watmore by some. Sometimes he over runs the ball, so what he also sometimes skins the opposition and creates the only chances in the game.

Nice to be comparing us to Liverpool, but for our part we do need to ensure players are confident to try things, so your post is very valid. Dangerous thing for me to say as the happy clappy police are out in force.

I would go as far as to say that if your team is not losing the ball around the box, they are not doing enough to break down the opposition and you are never going to win.
He can't mate.
You're totally wrong - a Scarborough fan who posts on here told me.

Just a couple more of the usual suspects and the circle will be complete, then the 'reacharound' slagathon of all things SAFC will commence.

Roker Park.
First full season under Reid.
We've just beaten promotion favourites and table toppers Millwall 6 - 0.
As my mates are leaving the ground, random SAFC supporter:
"Whey man it should have been seven, f*cking Craig Russell missed an open f*cking goal".

Iam here :D
There's a strange one-upmanship going on at the minute which I don't get.
In a gathering of 30,000 people anywhere and for whatever reason, there'll be people whose opinions you don't agree with, there'll be people that get on your nerves. It's life.

That some moan is one thing, what they moan at is another. I mean a moaner who couldn’t read a football game if it came with written notes, now that’s something to moan about
Keep an eye on the people who like his comment as well. Is and will be quite telling.

Oh shit the Happy Clappy police are out acting like little detectives. It’s a fair cop gov take me in.

Last edited:
I was light heartedly completing your circle as a usual suspect... I try not to take this place to seriously

Ah Gotcha!

No mate, the 'circle' I was referring to are the posters who constantly use any news to then have a go at the club or usually the fans for being shit. Every post by them is a negative.
That's people like Jardine or Muffin Man.

You're the polar opposite of them mate, you never have a go at the club and have only dug out a small section of the fans.

Back