Moaning fans!!!

How sad must you be to have to have a pop at your own fans after a 5-0 win? Can’t just enjoy the win can they?

Sadly they have the same emotion as they do after a defeat. Clap and applaud. It’s all the same.

First game I've really enjoyed for a long time and I wasn't even that bothered about going over after the Wycombe debacle.
The people who disagree with you, they are allowed you know.

Pity you don't carry that sentiment onto the politics forum :lol:

Last edited:
Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from
Our team moaning constantly pisses me off

Imagine my shock at seeing this post liked by both the battery bellend and muffin mag.

Sitting watching the match last night after playing two great little balls to split the defence and score 2 goals,fans sitting around me still moaning when we are trying the same thing and it wasn’t coming off. Like what do these fans want from
Our team moaning constantly pisses me off

Go and fuck right off.... arse holes like you and Muffin are nothing but WUM.

There’s a supporters life cycle. You start as a bairn at the front of the singing end with all the big lads at the back making the noise. Eventually you become one of those big lads. Singing your heart out in the Fulwell, looking down at the old blokes in the paddocks standing almost silently and you’d wonder ‘why bother coming’?. In no time you’re one of those old blokes, now sat in the East Stand almost silently with kids on the internet asking ‘why you bother’. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum……….

There’s a supporters life cycle. You start as a bairn at the front of the singing end with all the big lads at the back making the noise. Eventually you become one of those big lads. Singing your heart out in the Fulwell, looking down at the old blokes in the paddocks standing almost silently and you’d wonder ‘why bother coming’?. In no time you’re one of those old blokes, now sat in the East Stand almost silently with kids on the internet asking ‘why you bother’. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum……….

Well put sir :lol:

I don't mind folk having the odd moan, what does irritate me though is when they moan we've got no pace then moan that we start Gooch and Watmore or that we lack physical presence and then complain that Ozturk, Power or Wyke start.
Hopefully we al have a bit less to moan about in the coming months.

Back