*~*~* MK Dons v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

I just showed his full record. Nothing altered or tweaked about it. Completely unbiased statement of fact. He has won 6 from 18 games, including 4 cup games.
But you blatantly refuse to answer the query as to whether the Linus stats were to illustrate an upturn in relatively recent performance and game reward. That is what was being commended, yes?

But you blatantly refuse to answer the query as to whether the Linus stats were to illustrate an upturn in relatively recent performance and game reward. That is what was being commended, yes?

Ive answered it many times. They were selected to demonstrate an agenda. Either show all his games or don’t, but don’t select games just to suit whatever you are trying to prove. Fact is 6 wins in 18 is not good enough and he has a lot of winning to do just to retain parity within his overall record.

Ive answered it many times. They were selected to demonstrate an agenda. Either show all his games or don’t, but don’t select games just to suit whatever you are trying to prove. Fact is 6 wins in 18 is not good enough and he has a lot of winning to do just to retain parity within his overall record.
You are sadly lacking in comprehension of what is put before you. Linus was simply showing an upturn in recent game reward. He/she was not disputing previous poor form.

Some people just want to stay mired in misery. I absolutely pity you.
We have just won 3 games on the spin. You can't accept it, because you set out your stall and wanted Parkinson replaced as recently as before kick off today.

You're a f***ing idiot.

We have just won 3 games on the spin. You can't accept it, because you set out your stall and wanted Parkinson replaced as recently as before kick off today.

You're a f***ing idiot.

Yet next time we lose you’ll be pattering on about sacking him again like the fickle fan you are

Do you ever have anything positive to say about SAFC?

You're a f***ing idiot.

What is wrong with him like?

We could have done no better than win the last three games and he's still moaning, what were we supposed to do then?

I can’t stand the bloke. Boils my piss. But new starts and fresh pastures and all that ....

You seem to be doing well without him and certainly his temporary days appear to be numbered. Suits all parties if he was shipped out on loan somewhere.
Not going to a Championship club, makes little sense to loan to another league one competitor thus a decent league two club.

You seem to be doing well without him and certainly his temporary days appear to be numbered. Suits all parties if he was shipped out on loan somewhere.
Not going to a Championship club, makes little sense to loan to another league one competitor thus a decent league two club.
If I’m honest I fear you’ll be disappointed. He looks way off the pace. Supposedly he finishes well but he hasn’t done enough off the ball to ever get the opportunity. I’m overjoyed he’s probably leaving.

You're a f***ing idiot.

Never thought I would ever do this but incredibly as it seems I actually agree with a member of the SMB.

It isn't negative to say what @TravellingMackem said. It is just asking for, and making the point for the need of, a balanced view of Phil Parkinson's reign and not a one based on just the more favourable games whilst forgetting the less favourable ones. He perhaps feels you and maybe others are suddenly are forgetting how this place was during the first 7. In the first 7 we lost 4 and won only only 2. That was enough to have people angry and wanting Parkinson and Donald out. Something that even made it's way on to the pitch where many were heard to chant "Parkinson Out" and "Donald Out". He is perhaps asking for cautious optimism. Be happy for his good run but always be mindful of how he was at the start. You can't be a terrible manager overnight but you can't be a brilliant manager overnight.

What were you like during the first 7? Were you as positive as you are now about Phil Parkinson when we only won 2 out of the first 7 which includes back-to-back defeats against Burton Albion and Gillingham? It would have been OK if it was Ipswich Town say or Coventry City (both are big sides in the league), but Burton Albion and Gillingham? Whilst both are well placed with all due respect they aren't huge unbeatable sides in this league.

That said whilst the bad start is something Parkinson will always have with him for the rest of his reign however he does, we need to judge him on the current form. And the current form of having won 4 and drawn 3 with no loses has to have priority.

Football is a fickle sport. We need to go with the current feeling. We can't be negative during good times but yet some think we must be positive during bad times. We need to be only positive during good times and negative during bad times. Right now times are very good and I am feeling a lot happier than I was at the start.

Never thought I would ever do this but incredibly as it seems I actually agree with a member of the SMB.

It isn't negative to say what @TravellingMackem said. It is just asking for, and making the point for the need of, a balanced view of Phil Parkinson's reign and not a one based on just the more favourable games whilst forgetting the less favourable ones. He perhaps feels you and maybe others are suddenly are forgetting how this place was during the first 7. In the first 7 we lost 4 and won only only 2. That was enough to have people angry and wanting Parkinson and Donald out. Something that even made it's way on to the pitch where many were heard to chant "Parkinson Out" and "Donald Out". He is perhaps asking for cautious optimism. Be happy for his good run but always be mindful of how he was at the start. You can't be a terrible manager overnight but you can't be a brilliant manager overnight.

What were you like during the first 7? Were you as positive as you are now about Phil Parkinson when we only won 2 out of the first 7 which includes back-to-back defeats against Burton Albion and Gillingham? It would have been OK if it was Ipswich Town say or Coventry City (both are big sides in the league), but Burton Albion and Gillingham? Whilst both are well placed with all due respect they aren't huge unbeatable sides in this league.

That said whilst the bad start is something Parkinson will always have with him for the rest of his reign however he does, we need to judge him on the current form. And the current form of having won 4 and drawn 3 with no loses has to have priority.

Football is a fickle sport. We need to go with the current feeling. We can't be negative during good times but yet some think we must be positive during bad times. We need to be only positive during good times and negative during bad times. Right now times are very good and I am feeling a lot happier than I was at the start.
Whilst our start under PP was very poor, it seems like a fair amount of our problems were down to certain players being loyal to Ross, and seemingly they downed tools when he got sacked.
It was evident that the squad was physically in poor shape, and lacking in stamina, and maybe a few of the players resented a new boss coming in, with his own ideas on fitness, tactics, and getting more out of a squad, which were just going through the motions, in matches.
One player was ousted from the squad, and bit by bit, the rest have knuckled down, look much sharper now, and are responding to their manager's way of doing things.
Ross struggled to get the best out of this squad, for the majority of his time, at SAFC, so getting the team to gel, was never going to be instantaneous under PP, as he's needed time to get his team, playing like a team at last, and looking like they're enjoying their football.
There's an obvious togetherness and determination, about this squad now, the football is also miles better, and long may it continue.

:lol::lol:

What he said. Said what I meant but much better. 😂😂

Back